Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 14-07-2022 08:22 PM

Something is quite sus about this TDP... can't even find many people on linkedin that states this.

Unregistered 14-07-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225351)
Something is quite sus about this TDP... can't even find many people on linkedin that states this.

I heard it just started this year.

Unregistered 15-07-2022 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225305)
no idea, friend went for it last year and just recently completed it in July. He said he didn't know until his supervisor told him 2 weeks before the program ended.

anyone else wanna know more feel free to ask but dont ask stupid questions, I will ignore those lol quite lame.

Hi,

I can verify this. The UOB tech program was called something else back in 2018 and it was sponsored. It has since been renamed but the mod tests and assessments are still the same re-used one from the sponsorship training organization...

I'm in the current intake and one of the trainer did mention end-year assessments to qualify for perm roles.

Unregistered 15-07-2022 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225402)
Hi,

I can verify this. The UOB tech program was called something else back in 2018 and it was sponsored. It has since been renamed but the mod tests and assessments are still the same re-used one from the sponsorship training organization...

I'm in the current intake and one of the trainer did mention end-year assessments to qualify for perm roles.

What is the intake size and the % of intake that they are converting to perm?

Unregistered 15-07-2022 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225479)
What is the intake size and the % of intake that they are converting to perm?

Around 50+, maybe 3-4 conversions out of that.

Lessons all online. Just FYI but tech in banks is a joke, it's not just UOB but even big banks like JP Morgan etc, their laptops are insanely restricted and you will honestly get pissed off when you realize you can't even use your favorite online tools etc and need to seek IT approval for every single small thing lol

Unregistered 15-07-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225482)

Lessons all online. Just FYI but tech in banks is a joke, it's not just UOB but even big banks like JP Morgan etc, their laptops are insanely restricted and you will honestly get pissed off when you realize you can't even use your favorite online tools etc and need to seek IT approval for every single small thing lol

<10% oh wow, lucky I went with another offer.

Unregistered 16-07-2022 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225482)

huh they dont give u a second laptop for coding? lol i thought it was standard to have a macOS dev brick

Unregistered 29-07-2022 12:07 AM

this TDP looks SUS...so many headcounts like battle royale

Unregistered 20-08-2022 11:37 AM

Tdp

to those in this program so far, how is it?

Unregistered 01-09-2022 06:58 PM

hii anyone recieved the online assesments links yet for the UOB MAP prog 2023 yet?