Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2024 10:17 PM

Hi guys, got the offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 12:16 AM

hi there! hi guys! hello! do u really think everyone talks like that here? clearly it's the same 1 person trolling lolol

Unregistered 17-03-2024 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271162)
hi there! hi guys! hello! do u really think everyone talks like that here? clearly it's the same 1 person trolling lolol

I also got offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271177)
I also got offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Bruh you got nothing better to do?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 11:06 AM

Hello, may I check with those who have received the offer, when did they called/emailed you? Was it on Friday or over the weekends as well?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271220)
Hello, may I check with those who have received the offer, when did they called/emailed you? Was it on Friday or over the weekends as well?

I was about to use "Hi there" until I realised that i may be seen as a troll so

I received the email stating I got the job on Fri! Then they did replied one of my questions ystd via email too.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271236)
I was about to use "Hi there" until I realised that i may be seen as a troll so

I received the email stating I got the job on Fri! Then they did replied one of my questions ystd via email too.

May i know when did you received the 'Next Step' email? I replied to mine on Tuesday and so far not follow-up yet.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271249)
May i know when did you received the 'Next Step' email? I replied to mine on Tuesday and so far not follow-up yet.

I got the email on Tuesday (12th Mar) and I got the subsequent response on Fri

They did say that they are in the midst of processing like other applicants so prob wait awhile ba! As long as your status on the uob career portal is "In Progress", should be fine de ba!

Unregistered 17-03-2024 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271250)
I got the email on Tuesday (12th Mar) and I got the subsequent response on Fri

They did say that they are in the midst of processing like other applicants so prob wait awhile ba! As long as your status on the uob career portal is "In Progress", should be fine de ba!

I got the response for Fri as well, around evening time.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270892)
Got offered too for infra track. Can confirm that it's 4.5k/month starting, but no indication of program completion bonus.

Anyone able to confirm what the salary increment/program completion bonus is like ?

like i said on completion it's 10k, dont believe me go ask hr yourself, my friend is in tdp 2023 batch

increment is 300 after 1 year so 4.8k after 1 year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271106)
Wtf 4.5k is damn low. Can you imagine if you FCH but you get only 4.5k? That’s like below median in GES

well yeah citibank icg pays 6.5k, dbs seed pays 5.5k

its on you to get these jobs, if u cant then u cant really cry about it being low when its the only job you're qualified for.

its like saying "damn why am i poor, ugly and fat" when all i do is sit at home, complain and do nothing

Unregistered 18-03-2024 09:42 AM

Hello, so if my current status is still “interview”, does it mean I’m rejected? (I was being interviewed by the infra team)

Unregistered 18-03-2024 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271378)
Hello, so if my current status is still “interview”, does it mean I’m rejected? (I was being interviewed by the infra team)

My status is also "interview" :( Asked the HR and they said they would give more informationover course of this month

Unregistered 18-03-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271378)

I don't think you are rejected, although my current status did change to 'In progress', I member that the HR told me I will receive an update latest by end of April. So no news is best new for now.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 06:12 PM

so i've asked about the bonus portion

The reply given back was there's no bonus component. full time employee there will be yearly bonus reviewed on individual performance applicable only after probation. tdp probation is 9 months.

So does this mean that tdp ppl are eligible for bonus or

Unregistered 18-03-2024 06:13 PM

Hi, I received the confirmation from HR on Friday and it only stated 4.5k, without any completion bonus written on it. Is everyone the same?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271466)
Hi, I received the confirmation from HR on Friday and it only stated 4.5k, without any completion bonus written on it. Is everyone the same?

I think we same. Yours is it an email with the impt information listed to you or you got the full offer letter alr?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271467)
I think we same. Yours is it an email with the impt information listed to you or you got the full offer letter alr?

Mine was just the email after the 'Next Steps'.
It says full offer letter will be provided later on or something, I didn't expect the completion bonus to be gone though

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271470)
Mine was just the email after the 'Next Steps'.
It says full offer letter will be provided later on or something, I didn't expect the completion bonus to be gone though

Mine is still in progress and have not received any offer letter after sending my credit report and transcripts Haiz! Isit I got rejected 😭 also my Gpa Not the best, you think they would consider that too? Anyone same boat ?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271482)
Mine is still in progress and have not received any offer letter after sending my credit report and transcripts Haiz! Isit I got rejected 😭 also my Gpa Not the best, you think they would consider that too? Anyone same boat ?

Mine's bad too. Like real bad (<3 / 4)
Just needa wait for them to process all applicants! Maybe go by alphabetical order idk
Mine starts with "A" maybe that's why

Chin up!

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:52 PM

Strange they're not increasing the base pay...its been 4.5 since
2022. Surely it's got to be at least 7% more right...

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271485)
Strange they're not increasing the base pay...its been 4.5 since
2022. Surely it's got to be at least 7% more right...

That's what i thought too cause Glassdoor indicated $5k-$5k and it was updated in Feb 2024

But ended up offer came to be 4.5k....
and now with no completion bonus the total compensation package like really quite saddening

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271487)
That's what i thought too cause Glassdoor indicated $5k-$5k and it was updated in Feb 2024

But ended up offer came to be 4.5k....
and now with no completion bonus the total compensation package like really quite saddening

Yeah, my cai fan downstairs also increase the meal price by $1 on average after covid liao and UOB seems to remove the bonus instead.

Silver lining is we have 3++ months for us to secure another job while waiting the program to start ba

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:20 PM

hi does anyone know the bonus structure for full-time employees for the past few years? do they have aws, bonus etc?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:25 PM

anyone from software track got their outcome alr?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271482)

Meee I'm in the same boat.... Also under infra track....

Unregistered 18-03-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271495)
anyone from software track got their outcome alr?

In software too but no news yet. Status still "interview"

Unregistered 19-03-2024 08:28 AM

Seriously? no more 10k bonus upon completion of 1 yr program? :(

Unregistered 19-03-2024 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271561)
Seriously? no more 10k bonus upon completion of 1 yr program? :(

seems to be like that , i received my email and no completion bonus is stated too

Unregistered 19-03-2024 02:10 PM

Anyone gotten reply from merchant partnership?

Unregistered 19-03-2024 09:32 PM

Does anyone know where will the workplace for the infrastructure role be?

Unregistered 19-03-2024 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271648)
Does anyone know where will the workplace for the infrastructure role be?

I heard it’s at Alexandra but not sure for the first few months will it be in campus like NUS? I know visa traineeship is held in Kent ridge area

Have anyone asked whether infrastructure have Wfh?

Unregistered 20-03-2024 08:36 AM

those under software track, is it yall receive email or call ? I just received a email saying something like
"Allow us to review your assessment scores before advising on next steps of the process.
Thank you for your interest and application with us. We will come back to you soon."

but that's like a month back

Unregistered 20-03-2024 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271690)
those under software track, is it yall receive email or call ? I just received a email saying something like
"Allow us to review your assessment scores before advising on next steps of the process.
Thank you for your interest and application with us. We will come back to you soon."

I had that email and it is a month back, the status in portal still shows Interview, but I haven’t had one though

Unregistered 20-03-2024 02:51 PM

Hello, just want to check, what is the career progression (and how long does it take) like under UOB TDP?

Unregistered 20-03-2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271690)

It’s best to look for alternatives don’t depend on this .some had interviews or even offer .

Unregistered 21-03-2024 09:09 AM

Anyone from cyber track still waiting for outcome? HR said will
Find out by April - no idea if it means 1st April or 30th April Hahaha...
Hopefully 1st

Unregistered 21-03-2024 11:46 AM

Can I get a sensing on how’s UOB culture is like? Felt that many people didn’t have a good impression that UOB is a cut throat place

Unregistered 21-03-2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271865)
Can I get a sensing on how’s UOB culture is like? Felt that many people didn’t have a good impression that UOB is a cut throat place

Unless you have better options. Otherwise long queue to enter!

Unregistered 21-03-2024 04:42 PM

Anyone know the work arrangement of infra role would be for TDP?

Is there WFH options for those full time workers?

Unregistered 21-03-2024 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271900)
Anyone know the work arrangement of infra role would be for TDP?

Is there WFH options for those full time workers?

Hard to say. Infra also includes app support roles so you may be doing shift also.