Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 08-01-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152935)
Don't worry too much! Mine felt like a 1 way convo trial and question were tough! They did quickly ask me if I've had any qns at the end. Yours didn't? Which team did you apply for! Might be the same as mine lol.

Haha yeah. pretty much a 1 way test/grilling.They kept asking me the same few questions?? strength,weakness,why etc. feels like they nvr prepare at all then just come in and anyhow whack lol. didnt feel like an interview at all, which tbh is abit disappointing/alarming (!) given its alr the final interview and not 1R...expected more from a big MNC haha.

They didn't ask me if I had any questions at all.

As to which team, it was mentioned previously by someone...haha

Unregistered 10-01-2021 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152936)
Haha yeah. pretty much a 1 way test/grilling.They kept asking me the same few questions?? strength,weakness,why etc. feels like they nvr prepare at all then just come in and anyhow whack lol. didnt feel like an interview at all, which tbh is abit disappointing/alarming (!) given its alr the final interview and not 1R...expected more from a big MNC haha.

They didn't ask me if I had any questions at all.

As to which team, it was mentioned previously by someone...haha

so you are disappointed. means you will not join if offered is it? or just fluff talk only .

Unregistered 10-01-2021 01:44 AM

Has anyone received offer from UOB yet?

Unregistered 10-01-2021 04:50 PM

My interviewer at the end of the panel interview that if you are successful, HR will inform you some time around start-mid Feb. I think the interview style mainly depends on who your interviewers are.

Unregistered 10-01-2021 05:46 PM

Omg so late....? I heard from people who had applied last year and they mentioned that they got offered 1 week from the interview...

Unregistered 10-01-2021 06:15 PM

^ scrolled thru the thread and saw for the MA program from last few years
Seems to offer within 1 week of interview! Hope we get the good news soon :)

Unregistered 10-01-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153013)
so you are disappointed. means you will not join if offered is it? or just fluff talk only .

im a very practical person, if the $$ is good,why not? keke. The job is interesting & good, just not the interview experience!

that said I don't think my chances are very good either way lol

Unregistered 11-01-2021 01:16 AM

think it depends lah, still got interviews over the coming weeks. plus some people might be on the waiting list and only get offered if the first choices reject so maybe what that person meant is latest by feb. good luck to everyone!

Unregistered 11-01-2021 11:55 AM

Anyone else received an offer from UOB already?

Unregistered 11-01-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153112)
Anyone else received an offer from UOB already?

Else? Means u received an offer already? when did you do your interview?