Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160659)
Congrats to all who received sme offers. They said intake this year is very small.

Think itís just their way of making sure you accept though. The program and salary is honestly not that attractive to top graduates

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160663)
Think itís just their way of making sure you accept though. The program and salary is honestly not that attractive to top graduates

5k not enough? What else you want? Free condo?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160663)
Think itís just their way of making sure you accept though. The program and salary is honestly not that attractive to top graduates

The salary which was offered to me was 4.5k. Looks like they increase from prev years. Not sure if the class of degree affects this

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:41 PM

Itís 3800 as what is shown on glassdoor. Standard DBS GA package.

Should I accept?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160665)
The salary which was offered to me was 4.5k. Looks like they increase from prev years. Not sure if the class of degree affects this

Did you accept the offer? Dont know if need to respond to them now or later after the background check

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160666)
Itís 3800 as what is shown on glassdoor. Standard DBS GA package.

Should I accept?

Dude dont troll leh. They told me 4.5k this morning. Whats your degree class?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160664)
5k not enough? What else you want? Free condo?

Fresh grads these days really like to day dream..

s://.glassdoor.sg/Salary/DBS-Bank-Salaries-E611812.htm

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160667)
Did you accept the offer? Dont know if need to respond to them now or later after the background check

I just told them I was interested. But nothing finalized until contract signed

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160668)
Dude dont troll leh. They told me 4.5k this morning. Whats your degree class?

Yeah i got 4.5k too. Second upper biz mgt degree

Unregistered 23-03-2021 02:47 PM

So many trolls around. Offers are not out yet and GA salary is at 3.8k.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2