Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116351)
This upcoming round is a group thing?

Just go there and you’ll know lol. No point freaking out cuz it’s already the last 2 rounds. Very sure they know who they want to hire already

Unregistered 05-04-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116347)
Yo bro, not to be pedantic on the zero sum game analogy lol, wouldn’t this be a zero sum game? That is, some will be winners at expense of the losers
Means not all will get in, only a select few from this coming group round

If you think that way then clearly HR didn’t tell you that much. Quite sure they don’t have many people in this round. They’re not gonna sleep MDs to come down and meet people they are still shortlisting. It’s just a confirmation

Unregistered 05-04-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116368)
If you think that way then clearly HR didn’t tell you that much. Quite sure they don’t have many people in this round. They’re not gonna sleep MDs to come down and meet people they are still shortlisting. It’s just a confirmation

I agree with. Those that get selected to this final round 99percent will get it. Unless you turn out in shorts and slippers.

Unregistered 05-04-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116370)
I agree with. Those that get selected to this final round 99percent will get it. Unless you turn out in shorts and slippers.

Wah guys just now someone said this is 2nd last round and there will be 1 more chit chat session (which of course if you are invited to the chit chat session, you’re pretty much in)

Then now you guys are saying this pretty much it, this is the final round
That they are willing to fly you guys back from overseas

Some people also say timeline should rush already, then now final round, will have super lots of time till July/Aug

Confusing mate

Unregistered 05-04-2019 10:23 PM

as much as i agree with that is said above re. scheduling MDs down etc. and this upcoming stage being just a formality/confirmation, i'm still going to go easy on my expectations and not expect too much ;) until the day i receive an offer.

just do your best and hope for the best that's all I can say.

btw I had a brief chat with HR regarding the schedule of the day itself. To summarize, you will meet other candidates, meet senior managers and also meet previous MA graduates who will share their exp with you.

That being said, this doesn't really reconcile with the initial email that they sent us, which mentioned some sort of solo presentation / discussion?

Unregistered 05-04-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116372)
as much as i agree with that is said above re. scheduling MDs down etc. and this upcoming stage being just a formality/confirmation, i'm still going to go easy on my expectations and not expect too much ;) until the day i receive an offer.

btw I had a brief chat with HR regarding the schedule of the day itself. To summarize, you will meet other candidates, meet senior managers and also meet previous MA graduates who will share their exp with you.

That being said, this doesn't really reconcile with the initial email that they sent us, which mentioned some sort of solo presentation / discussion?

I think the solo presentation may be part of the meeting with other candidates & senior management, so please work hard on the presentation bro

Did you ask about the email too?

Unregistered 05-04-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116372)

When is your interview?which track? maybe we will be on the same day? Heard there are several ....

Unregistered 05-04-2019 11:56 PM

Eh i thought we are all same day same track!

Unregistered 05-04-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116380)
Eh i thought we are all same day same track!

No. Last week there are also people that cleared and get offered right?

Unregistered 06-04-2019 12:33 AM

Are you guys undergrad or postgrad?