Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116322)
corporate. the HR called me to schedule the interview, informing its gonna take 3-3.5hrs?
Chit chat need so long meh HAHA!

This is not the final round. There will be an in person panel interview after (next day). But HR mentioned that they have only selected a few people to go through to the final rounds. They are willing to pay part of my air ticket back to SG... says a lot already

Unregistered 05-04-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116324)
This is not the final round. There will be an in person panel interview after (next day). But HR mentioned that they have only selected a few people to go through to the final rounds. They are willing to pay part of my air ticket back to SG... says a lot already

Which country are u from? I am from overseas too! Hi friend.

Unregistered 05-04-2019 04:46 PM

Quote:

Wah I thought the 3.5 hours was it!

So it’s not like what the other poster said, that they combined last 2 rounds together
Meaning group + panel together

Unregistered 05-04-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Are you consumer? Sorry can elaborate...

Meaning you flew back for the group interview a while back then you flew back to an overseas country
Now they will fly you back to sg for final chit chat interview??

Flew to SG -> group interview -> flew back to other country -> flying back now for chit chat?

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116328)
Wah I thought the 3.5 hours was it!

So it’s not like what the other poster said, that they combined last 2 rounds together
Meaning group + panel together

Me too! i thought the 3.5hours was it??

And i just received an email to complete a PI Behavioral Assessment??

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:12 PM

corp track..

got called by hr to ask if im still overseas (with intention to fly me back for intvw), just so happened im back in SG

just received the PI behavioural assessment as well. Not sure why since there was no prior mention of this at all

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116334)
corp track..

got called by hr to ask if im still overseas (with intention to fly me back for intvw), just so happened im back in SG

just received the PI behavioural assessment as well. Not sure why since there was no prior mention of this at all

Eh wait lol if you’re the poster who was presumed to be overseas and said that there’s one more final chit chat round... you’re ahead of us alr

So is your last round the video interview or the group round??

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116335)
Eh wait lol if you’re the poster who was presumed to be overseas and said that there’s one more final chit chat round... you’re ahead of us alr

So is your last round the video interview or the group round??

no la first time posting here haha - im another guy

last round is video intvw

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 116333)
Me too! i thought the 3.5hours was it??

And i just received an email to complete a PI Behavioral Assessment??

Brother which track are u from? Corporate too?

Unregistered 05-04-2019 05:27 PM

Guys. The 3.5 hours interview is you do it alone or with other candidates?