Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 27-05-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135407)
Have anyone from institutional or consumer gotten any progression email?

Consumer and institution banking results not yet out?

Unregistered 27-05-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135407)
Have anyone from institutional or consumer gotten any progression email?

was the email to institutional and consumer sent 2 weeks ago from today as well? Maybe your timelines are different

Unregistered 27-05-2020 07:57 PM

I am also interested to know if any from the Consumer track has heard back.

In any case, to all those who got to the next round, congratulations! Such a great feat!

Unregistered 27-05-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135414)
I am also interested to know if any from the Consumer track has heard back.

In any case, to all those who got to the next round, congratulations! Such a great feat!

There is a chance that these two tracks have not sent their emails yet so do stay positive... good luck!

Unregistered 27-05-2020 10:12 PM

I applied for Consumer, got the confirmation email for the next round at around 4pm today.

Seems to be the same structure as the other tracks. 2x assessments online, then case+panel interview via video.

Unregistered 27-05-2020 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135423)
I applied for Consumer, got the confirmation email for the next round at around 4pm today.

Seems to be the same structure as the other tracks. 2x assessments online, then case+panel interview via video.

May I know what are the 2Xassessments online?

Unregistered 27-05-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135423)

You mean there are another 2 more online assessment after the video interview? Then if clear these 2 online assessments. Then case + panel interview???

Unregistered 27-05-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135427)
You mean there are another 2 more online assessment after the video interview? Then if clear these 2 online assessments. Then case + panel interview???

I think the two online assessments are to be taken together, one is on personality and the other is apparently a game? At least according to Google...

The panel and case will be conducted sometime in June.

Unregistered 27-05-2020 11:48 PM

So left institution not yet got info?

Unregistered 27-05-2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135436)
I think the two online assessments are to be taken together, one is on personality and the other is apparently a game? At least according to Google...

The panel and case will be conducted sometime in June.

Is the case and panel separated? Or together?

Personality test again? What are they called?