Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3348-officer-role-bank-tokyo-mitsubishi-ufj.html)

Unregistered 18-10-2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185256)
anybody knows the working culture like in mizuho?

Good if you are into cougars. Official ending time is 5pm, plenty of time to "OT" and "burn the midnight oil".

Unregistered 19-10-2021 05:18 PM

Are you trolling?

Unregistered 19-10-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187082)
Are you trolling?

I don't think so. There are truly a lot of horny overworked OLs who are just waiting for a ripe strapping cock to pump them. Of course you cannot look like crap la.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187109)
I don't think so. There are truly a lot of horny overworked OLs who are just waiting for a ripe strapping cock to pump them. Of course you cannot look like crap la.

You must be a very handsome and lucky man then.

Then again, this coming from the guy who didn't take the hint of a woman telling me she was lonely because her bf was on reservist, lmao.

Unregistered 21-10-2021 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187283)
You must be a very handsome and lucky man then.

Then again, this coming from the guy who didn't take the hint of a woman telling me she was lonely because her bf was on reservist, lmao.

If someone like you can catch that kind of attraction, no need to our worry about our mizuho kaki here. He will be drowning in the white stuff!

Unregistered 22-10-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187404)
If someone like you can catch that kind of attraction, no need to our worry about our mizuho kaki here. He will be drowning in the white stuff!

yes, "unfortunately" i am a faithful married man, so i won't be hooking up with Mizuho chicks like our kaki here, lol

Unregistered 22-10-2021 01:51 PM

Numora and Sumitomo is the best among largest banks in Singapore

Unregistered 22-10-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187503)
Numora and Sumitomo is the best among largest banks in Singapore

I think you meant Nomura. Also, size means jack **** if they don't pay well nor give you a good career.

Unregistered 22-10-2021 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187463)
yes, "unfortunately" i am a faithful married man, so i won't be hooking up with Mizuho chicks like our kaki here, lol

Wah nice! Is she single? Can ask her work at mizuho?

Unregistered 25-10-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 187578)
Wah nice! Is she single? Can ask her work at mizuho?

if you're enquiring about the woman who felt lonely because her bf was at reservist, i believe she is married now.

i think i should be the one asking you for single Mizuho women, or any woman who works in a Japanese bank.

Also, don't work at BTMU/MUFG. You will regret it.