Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 05-09-2022 09:01 PM

may i know what are exit opportunities for cdd and kyc

Unregistered 07-09-2022 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229715)
may i know what are exit opportunities for cdd and kyc

It all depends on what you want in your career isn’t it? Some people move out to do sales. Some do client servicing, and some take on other supporting roles in the client life cycle.

Unregistered 07-09-2022 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229819)
It all depends on what you want in your career isn’t it? Some people move out to do sales. Some do client servicing, and some take on other supporting roles in the client life cycle.

impossible to move to sales. plz be realistic....

Unregistered 08-09-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229877)

don't listen to people like this

i moved from investment banking kyc to IB front office sales and many of my colleagues made the move easily too

Unregistered 08-09-2022 10:30 PM

Training

Just saw some compliance programmes at this school called the Wealth Management Institute, they seem to have many senior compliance trainers. Anyone went before?

Unregistered 09-09-2022 11:19 PM

Checking if 9k base with 2 months bonus is at market rate for a managerial role in private banking?
I manage a team in cdd and another in business risk
5 years in ops and 2 years in this current role.
Planning to jump ship and would like to know what to expect/ negotiate

Unregistered 10-09-2022 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 229877)

Maybe if you get out of your pigeon hole, you will know it’s possible. So many cases of people moving internally to do sales, and here you are saying impossible. You better stay in your shitty hell hole then. You probably don’t know what is internal mobility.

Unregistered 10-09-2022 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230000)
Checking if 9k base with 2 months bonus is at market rate for a managerial role in private banking?
I manage a team in cdd and another in business risk
5 years in ops and 2 years in this current role.
Planning to jump ship and would like to know what to expect/ negotiate

RBC? For 7 years exp, is considered okay.

Unregistered 10-09-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230006)
Maybe if you get out of your pigeon hole, you will know it’s possible. So many cases of people moving internally to do sales, and here you are saying impossible. You better stay in your shitty hell hole then. You probably don’t know what is internal mobility.

yeah exactly... i was a kyc analyst and moved to markets sales VP immediately when i jump

Unregistered 11-09-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230030)
yeah exactly... i was a kyc analyst and moved to markets sales VP immediately when i jump

Classic example here. Mind sharing your years of experience and progression track?