Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 04-12-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192437)
Recently landed an offer of 7.5k for a non-aml compliance role at a bb (8.5k w/ estimated bonus). 6 years of experience. Iím moving from a short stint so initially they only wanted to match my current pay, but I managed to negotiate a slight increment.

I see people here already earning 8-9k+ base with similar or less exp and wondering whether Iím indeed lagging behind for now? Salary guides online donít really state avg compensation vis-ŗ-vis yrs of exp so Iím having trouble getting a sense of the real market rate.

Frankly 7-8k base sounds pretty desirable for 6 years of experience so congrats on that! How many companies were you at prior to this new role?

Unregistered 04-12-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192497)
Frankly 7-8k base sounds pretty desirable for 6 years of experience so congrats on that! How many companies were you at prior to this new role?

I do hope that I'm not too off the right pay scale!

It will be my 3rd place. I stayed in my first for the bulk of my career. Moved to my 2nd earlier this year but am jumping ship cos of various reasons.

Unregistered 08-12-2021 03:03 PM

Would industry veterans be aware of the accuracy of the following salary benchmark? Since ranks across banks differ widely, I'm not too sure which column to refer to if I have 3 years of experience in AML.

s://.efinancialcareers.sg/news/finance/compliance-salary-and-bonus-singapore

Unregistered 08-12-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192892)
Would industry veterans be aware of the accuracy of the following salary benchmark? Since ranks across banks differ widely, I'm not too sure which column to refer to if I have 3 years of experience in AML.

s://.efinancialcareers.sg/news/finance/compliance-salary-and-bonus-singapore

Quite accurate for AVP level which is at least 6 years and above. You should still be at analyst level.

Unregistered 08-12-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192896)
Quite accurate for AVP level which is at least 6 years and above. You should still be at analyst level.

I see, thanks. I'm an Associate at my current place but nowhere near 90k as mentioned in the website. Would it be right to say

Analyst 1-3yeara
Associate 4-5 years
AVP 6/7+ years

In order for the salary table to make sense?

.efinancialcareers.sg/news/finance/compliance-salary-and-bonus-singapore

Unregistered 08-12-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192906)
I see, thanks. I'm an Associate at my current place but nowhere near 90k as mentioned in the website. Would it be right to say

Analyst 1-3yeara
Associate 4-5 years
AVP 6/7+ years

In order for the salary table to make sense?

.efinancialcareers.sg/news/finance/compliance-salary-and-bonus-singapore

Yes around that range but it is not a fixed rule. Associate could just be your job title but actual rank is analyst.

Unregistered 18-12-2021 10:41 AM

Anyone aware of avg performer bonus for compliance in UBS/CS? Got at least 1 month?

Unregistered 18-12-2021 07:51 PM

Is an offer for $10,500pm for 10yrs experience in advisory within market rate? Total package is variable, could be anywhere from 140-160k.

If not, what would be a base that I should be expecting? Many of the JDs I've seen seem to hover around the 12.5k range, but not sure if it's realistic as I don't really share or discuss salary with my network.

Unregistered 18-12-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194166)
Anyone aware of avg performer bonus for compliance in UBS/CS? Got at least 1 month?

Average is around 1 month. Can range anywhere from 0.5 - 2 months.

Unregistered 18-12-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194212)
Average is around 1 month. Can range anywhere from 0.5 - 2 months.

thanks! would you know about average increment as well?