Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS BANK Interview replies (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3211-dbs-bank-interview-replies.html)

Unregistered 29-01-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62043)
Nope did they mention when will the offers be released?

They mentioned 2 weeks but I heard offers should be less than 2 weeks so just checking. You went for the interview as well?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62044)
They mentioned 2 weeks but I heard offers should be less than 2 weeks so just checking. You went for the interview as well?

Yeah Last week too. Who did you hear from that it's less than 2 weeks?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 07:35 PM

I went for the interview last week as well but no response yet. Based on last year's process, i think if we are successful we will know next week. They should take about 2 weeks. Did you guys interview for Operations or Technology?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62050)
I went for the interview last week as well but no response yet. Based on last year's process, i think if we are successful we will know next week. They should take about 2 weeks. Did you guys interview for Operations or Technology?

i went for technology interview. Really huh, so results will be out next week?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62053)
i went for technology interview. Really huh, so results will be out next week?

I am guessing so. I also went for the technology interview. How did you find the interview?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62050)

I applied for ops. You? I think we should be the first batch and since they already considered us for the final interview I guess most of us should be able to get in?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62056)
I am guessing so. I also went for the technology interview. How did you find the interview?

i find it okay i guess. but i feel that i didnt perform well as i was stumbled by some questions. how about you?

Unregistered 29-01-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62057)
I applied for ops. You? I think we should be the first batch and since they already considered us for the final interview I guess most of us should be able to get in?

ermmm i dont think thats the case? first batch doesn't necessarily means you will get in.

Unregistered 29-01-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62060)
ermmm i dont think thats the case? first batch doesn't necessarily means you will get in.

I meant all of us will have quite high chance since this is the last round. Anyone who is called for panel interview in general. Unless we fumble or screw up the interview

Unregistered 29-01-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62061)
I meant all of us will have quite high chance since this is the last round. Anyone who is called for panel interview in general. Unless we fumble or screw up the interview

how did you think you did for your interview?