Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 06-10-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90983)
I apply Machinery Tech bro..yes both of my friend attend medical.both lf them recieve rejection email.any machinery tech here recieve an offer letter?

Wow. I didn't know that you can get rejected after medical. Usually medical is an indication that you actually gotten the job. Unless you have colour blindness, asthma or any past medical history. I am absolutely wrong. Must find other backups as well.

Unregistered 06-10-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90985)
Wow. I didn't know that you can get rejected after medical. Usually medical is an indication that you actually gotten the job. Unless you have colour blindness, asthma or any past medical history. I am absolutely wrong. Must find other backups as well.

I Also think like that bro.i dont know maybe they have problem on medical..how about you?what position ypu apply and when you interview and medical?

Unregistered 06-10-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90986)
I Also think like that bro.i dont know maybe they have problem on medical..how about you?what position ypu apply and when you interview and medical?

You never ask? Maybe got medical issues? I apply for operation tech. Interviewed on 31st august. Haven't book my medical yet. Maybe next week. You working or fresh grad bro?

Unregistered 06-10-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90987)
You never ask? Maybe got medical issues? I apply for operation tech. Interviewed on 31st august. Haven't book my medical yet. Maybe next week. You working or fresh grad bro?

No bro i din't ask them.because the medical result is sent direct to exxon so we dont have idea about our result.. for me up to now i din't recieve any email from EM..im experience bro

Unregistered 06-10-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90988)
No bro i din't ask them.because the medical result is sent direct to exxon so we dont have idea about our result.. for me up to now i din't recieve any email from EM..im experience bro

Hopefully you get the results soon bro. Did you try calling the HR?

Unregistered 09-10-2016 05:13 PM

Anybody knows how the 12 hour EM shift is like?

Unregistered 09-10-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91049)
Anybody knows how the 12 hour EM shift is like?

2/2/3
Every mth got 2 long weekend

Unregistered 10-10-2016 07:33 PM

Anybody got the salary package? Or anybody knows when they starting work?

Unregistered 10-10-2016 10:27 PM

Any Machinery and Metal Technician here that interview at HF last Aug and Sept receive their salary offer or package?...

Unregistered 11-10-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91097)
Any Machinery and Metal Technician here that interview at HF last Aug and Sept receive their salary offer or package?...

im going medical tomorrow. received the email last week. I applied for metals tech.