Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Bob 20-04-2016 09:38 PM

Exxon

Guess what.... After spending time going for checkup... Just received email that I didn't get the job.... Dont get ur hopes too high bros.

Unregistered 20-04-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 84071)
Guess what.... After spending time going for checkup... Just received email that I didn't get the job.... Dont get ur hopes too high bros.

Huh? Rejection after medical? Why so, unless you have a real medical issue(s), I do not see the reason behind this

Unregistered 20-04-2016 09:50 PM

Lol!!i was reschedule for another medical check up tmr and i too receive that email.im confuse as ****.😂

Unregistered 21-04-2016 12:56 AM

Finally the email came in just now arnd 9pm, rejection letter. Sad news, what makes it more bitter than ever that it only came near 2 months of waiting eversince my interview on the 26th of Feb for ops tech position.

Best part of it all, I thought that I really did well for the interview and my hopes were a tad high.

Life goes on, but all the best to those who got through!

Glitch 21-04-2016 01:20 AM

Rejection Email? Hmm..

Hey guys. I already went for my medical and was surprised to receive a rejection email twice by their auto generated system around 9pm. Then later on at 10pm, received another email from the HR asking to ignore the previous emails. Maybe some of you might want to check it out coz seems like there was a glitch in their system.

Nevertheless, best of luck guys!

Unregistered 21-04-2016 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 84091)
Hey guys. I already went for my medical and was surprised to receive a rejection email twice by their auto generated system around 9pm. Then later on at 10pm, received another email from the HR asking to ignore the previous emails. Maybe some of you might want to check it out coz seems like there was a glitch in their system.

Are you sure it's a rejection email glitch? I was sent 2x as well. Arnd 9pm consecutively.

How abt those who are still awaiting results? Could it be a glitch lol

Unregistered 21-04-2016 02:46 AM

Quote:

After you've gotten the glitch, did you check your status on your portal? What was it?

Unregistered 21-04-2016 02:56 AM

Quote:

Although you rvc glitch email, did your status changed in the HR portal. Because i rvc the rejection letter twice. Went to check HR status in the portal and it states, Job status -open and HR status - No longer in consideration for this position?

Anyone else got the same?

Unregistered 21-04-2016 05:36 AM

Ive received two rejection emails. Status in portal was "no longer in consideration..."
For a heads up guys, those of u who got the job, try asking where your job locatiob will be at. I heard if u didnt get Jurong Island, u wont get the 1k+ allowance. Heard that they opening a new plant in tuas or somewhere outside of Jurong Island. Whatever it is, be happy n dont feel sad if u didnt get the job. God has better plans for u... ;)

Glitch 21-04-2016 10:48 PM

HR Status

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84093)
After you've gotten the glitch, did you check your status on your portal? What was it?

Its reflected as "Employment Offer".