Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Working in NEA (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2292-working-national-environment-agency.html)

Winzor 06-12-2012 02:51 PM

LOL, but jokes aside are NEA field inspectors really that lobo?

Unregistered 06-12-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winzor (Post 31309)
LOL, but jokes aside are NEA field inspectors really that lobo?

They operate based on "FENG SHUI"

Whoever is suay suay in front directly of the NEA officer eye vision, will be in the feng shui "territory" so once you are in that zone, you will be automatically volunteered to do community service..

Unregistered 09-12-2012 09:20 PM

sounds like a good choice of "career" for those who like to trade the markets ;p

Unregistered 21-12-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 31007)
with 4 years of engineering exp, arm with NUS 2.2, current job is 4k, I asking for 4k with NEA during interview....they say my expectation too high?!?!? wtf man?

what do you think???

I was shortlisted for an interview. But there is a written test. May I know what the test is about? Thanks in advance!! :)

Unregistered 28-12-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 31739)
I was shortlisted for an interview. But there is a written test. May I know what the test is about? Thanks in advance!! :)

simple scenario case study which you don't need to (or probably can't) prepare beforehand for.
what position did u apply for? hons/no honors?

Unregistered 03-01-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 31960)
simple scenario case study which you don't need to (or probably can't) prepare beforehand for.
what position did u apply for? hons/no honors?

With honors. Went for the interview, waiting for them to offer me. Any idea how the salary range is like?

Unregistered 03-01-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 32104)
With honors. Went for the interview, waiting for them to offer me. Any idea how the salary range is like?

local U or DL?

salary range is at least 2700 or more, depending on class

Unregistered 03-01-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 32104)

how did yours go? interview for 1hr+?

I also applied to nea, interview more than 1month ago alr still no head no tail havent hear anything at all.

Unregistered 15-03-2013 01:59 AM

im thinking to apply for the NEW scholarship offered by NEA, anybody knows what job and salary will be available when serving the 4 year bond?
assuming male with NS, NTU chemistry degree either second upper or second lower
thanks in advanced!

Unregistered 11-05-2013 09:06 PM

anyone knows the job grade for officers ( degree holder) and the respective pay scale? Are they similar to civil service? Thanks.

Executive
Snr executive
Asst Dir
Dy Dir
Dir