Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Work culture in IHiS (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2095-work-culture-ihis.html)

Unregistered 16-01-2024 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265618)
My RO join as SSA JR4, climb to AD at 38, SM at 34

Must be high potential, jio me…. I oso want to climb

Unregistered 16-01-2024 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263829)
Have to navigate solve your own problems, don't expect your colleagues or RO to give you guidance and support. You will go through baptism of fire for months until your moral and mental health are severely affected. Mid management lacks of leadership and join the Yes man community. Management is not too far off by making decision based on guy feel and not factual. Very unfortunate if being deployed to the wrong department. Yelling, shouting, accusation, condescending, blaming happens very often. Working hours are long and weekends are a norm. Process are lengthy and manual, expectation is ZERO errors.

The mighty six run the company, are they condescending?

Unregistered 26-01-2024 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265476)
This offer was for what title?

Later they asked for different role, new role is Lead Engineer

Unregistered 26-01-2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265478)
Personally regardless of pay, I wouldn't do contract roles.

Contractors aren't perm, also most companies view contractors as useless dogs. Any monkey can get a contract role with no benefits.

Not much difference in my current company except leaves and bonus. In contract, we can demand more but position is not stable.

Unregistered 26-01-2024 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265479)
Contract role can be cut easily. Prem harder and got bonus, easy decision imo

I agree. Is bonus part fixed? They told 3 months, What if they give only 1 month?

Unregistered 29-01-2024 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266622)
I agree. Is bonus part fixed? They told 3 months, What if they give only 1 month?

2 bonus pb usually close to 2 mths (jun) + 1mth at the end of year for corp bonus (dec)

Unregistered 29-01-2024 12:25 AM

Got it. Any idea about the salary range for Lead Engineer position at Infra team for expats?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266792)
2 bonus pb usually close to 2 mths (jun) + 1mth at the end of year for corp bonus (dec)

Unregistered 17-02-2024 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 263829)
Have to navigate solve your own problems, don't expect your colleagues or RO to give you guidance and support. You will go through baptism of fire for months until your moral and mental health are severely affected. Mid management lacks of leadership and join the Yes man community. Management is not too far off by making decision based on guy feel and not factual. Very unfortunate if being deployed to the wrong department. Yelling, shouting, accusation, condescending, blaming happens very often. Working hours are long and weekends are a norm. Process are lengthy and manual, expectation is ZERO errors.

No baptism. Learn way more useful stuff in other companies. Shitty people, shitty workplace

Unregistered 18-02-2024 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268683)
No baptism. Learn way more useful stuff in other companies. Shitty people, shitty workplace

agreed. this company is the worse GLC in SG

Unregistered 18-02-2024 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 268722)
agreed. this company is the worse GLC in SG

more jialat than NCS or ST? :o