Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 06-05-2021 05:02 PM

How long does the HR typically take to get back after 2nd round of interview? Have been waiting for close to 2 weeks and there's been no news till now.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 05:04 PM

Approx. after 1 week of my 2nd interview, one of the interviewee from the 1st round asked for details of the projects that I handled in my current role. Not sure if its a good or bad thing. Has anyone encountered a similar situation before?

Unregistered 06-05-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167848)
Previously, the HR told me will get back in 2-3 weeks. I know the G50 checks will need quite some time thoy

Same, end of final interview, HR (part of the panel) told me to wait for 2~3 weeks.
I browse through this thread most comments claims otherwise. Most state 2~3 days.
Nevertheless, i hope your application is successful (wish myself too, haha).

Oh, by the way, strange both of us applying for HTX but mine didnt ask me for G50, as in there's no request for me to submit G50. They did ask me to submit some standard like payslip before final interview.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167853)
Same, end of final interview, HR (part of the panel) told me to wait for 2~3 weeks.
I browse through this thread most comments claims otherwise. Most state 2~3 days.
Nevertheless, i hope your application is successful (wish myself too, haha).

Oh, by the way, strange both of us applying for HTX but mine didnt ask me for G50, as in there's no request for me to submit G50. They did ask me to submit some standard like payslip before final interview.

What they ask you to submit? Mine is a checklist of forms and documents which includes the security form that looks exactly like the G50 i used to fill in before. I think it depends on the confidentiality level of work bah, some level or functions need to clear G50. But mine is just one formal interview with D and DD level. Not too sure if there is a 2nd one.

Unregistered 06-05-2021 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167849)
How long does the HR typically take to get back after 2nd round of interview? Have been waiting for close to 2 weeks and there's been no news till now.

Usually they will get back in less than a week.

Just move on

Unregistered 07-05-2021 01:16 AM

anyone applied for SPS RO?

I just had Panel interview with SPS and the interviewer told me to wait for few weeks to know my result. Anyone on the same boat?

mugenboy 07-05-2021 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167742)
Shortlisted means you are shortlisted for an interview. 3 weeks is a bit long, did they advise you on the next steps?

I did not follow up to check the status. To my understanding, application status "In Processing" mean is undergoing interview. Now in "shortlisted" I do not know what does it mean. The HR said would let me know the result in 2 weeks time.

What are the type of applications inside the "Career Gov"?
-Submitted
-In Processing
- Short listed
- Unsuccessful.

Unregistered 07-05-2021 08:49 AM

Had an interview awhile back, thought it went pretty well. Hr told me the usual processing time is 5-6 weeks. Already submitted reference check forms at the final interview stage. Should i be worried im not getting any calls after 2 weeks?

Unregistered 07-05-2021 08:51 AM

I believe different SB/Min will work differently. Hope this will give u some insights.

Majority of my applications from various SB and 2 ministries were in process.

For IN PROCESS:
- Did not receive any call for interview (over time it will change to unsuccessful)
- Received call to submit assignment and video (but it has been 2 months so i guess this is unsuccessful also)
- Received call for interview
- Attended first interview
- Attended second interview
- Passed second interview and awaiting for HR for offer and related approvals and clearance

For SHORTLISTED:
- Was in process when attending interview and status changed to SHORTLISTED but no call received for more than 3 weeks.
- Received email for assignment to be submitted

Unregistered 07-05-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 167849)

I attended two final interviews from 2 SB.

First one told me 1-2 weeks but today is already start of 3rd week.

Second one told me 1-2 weeks but got back to me within 2 days.