Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 23-05-2019 09:15 AM

Heys would like to check how long will Nparks take for hr to call up for second interview? Heard they are quite fast..

Unregistered 23-05-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119214)
Heys would like to check how long will Nparks take for hr to call up for second interview? Heard they are quite fast..

I got called up the next day after the first interview

Unregistered 23-05-2019 05:20 PM

I see, did u attend the interview recently? It's been a few days and I am hoping to get called for the second one.

Unregistered 24-05-2019 06:25 PM

I interviewed at a stat board 2 weeks ago. I emailed HR for an update today and they told me they’re still interviewing candidates, and will only make a decision next week. Does that mean I still stand a chance of being considered for the position?

Unregistered 24-05-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119005)
I think it's quite rare nowadays if the job only requires 1 interview.

it depends. I went for interview at an economic agency, they offered me on the spot but they took more than 2 months after that to process my application. They call me every 2 weeks to update me that they are working to get my package approved.

Unregistered 26-05-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119228)
I see, did u attend the interview recently? It's been a few days and I am hoping to get called for the second one.

I went for the interview last month, cleared all the rounds, got a verbal offer and but ultimately they couldn't make an official offer for some internal reasons they say.

Unregistered 27-05-2019 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119457)
I went for the interview last month, cleared all the rounds, got a verbal offer and but ultimately they couldn't make an official offer for some internal reasons they say.

So the job no more just like that? So ridiculous. Imagine the happiness to receive the verbal offer and then to be inform that position cancel.

Unregistered 27-05-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119464)
So the job no more just like that? So ridiculous. Imagine the happiness to receive the verbal offer and then to be inform that position cancel.

Yea, from high to nigh. Take nothing for granted until formal written offer. All the best for your interview outcome. Maybe different divisions take different time. Keep us updated if any progress at Nparks

Unregistered 27-05-2019 07:38 PM

Does it mean my interview is considered gone if the same job is repost for 1 week at careers@gov 2 or 3 days after my interview?

Unregistered 29-05-2019 08:31 PM

How long after medical check up then you get the results? Or HR wouldn't inform and proceed to next stage?