Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 25-08-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181176)
Nope, at least not on the same time as me. They could have been arranged for other dates though.

Unit preview is the same as an interview with the hiring officers?

Unregistered 25-08-2021 09:26 PM

Why would anyone in they right mind would want to join this shitty place. All jobless and cannot find jobs elsewhere meh??

Unregistered 25-08-2021 10:05 PM

What is the expect progression of a farmer? At which rank do they max out and what’s the estimated total annual compensation? I assuming they will get the mid year, end year + 13mth + PB

Unregistered 25-08-2021 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181202)
Why would anyone in they right mind would want to join this shitty place. All jobless and cannot find jobs elsewhere meh??

Work life balance, iron rice bowl job with good starting salary. Ideal for those who are not interested in climbing the corporate ladder or joining the private sector rat race.

Unregistered 26-08-2021 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181210)
What is the expect progression of a farmer? At which rank do they max out and what’s the estimated total annual compensation? I assuming they will get the mid year, end year + 13mth + PB

Most farmer will end at dx12 as asst director or section hd eqv.

Unregistered 26-08-2021 01:41 PM

Hi all, I got my verbal offer early Aug (7th), and i'm supposedly undergoing clearance. But I haven heard anything from them until now. Should i be worried?

I know clearance takes awhile, but I thought i should be filling in some g50 form also? But it's radio silence.

Unregistered 26-08-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181234)
Most farmer will end at dx12 as asst director or section hd eqv.

What’s the total salary package for this ? Thanks

Unregistered 26-08-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181214)
Work life balance, iron rice bowl job with good starting salary. Ideal for those who are not interested in climbing the corporate ladder or joining the private sector rat race.

Really got good work life balance? Everything stops at 6pm?

Unregistered 26-08-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181263)
Hi all, I got my verbal offer early Aug (7th), and i'm supposedly undergoing clearance. But I haven heard anything from them until now. Should i be worried?

I know clearance takes awhile, but I thought i should be filling in some g50 form also? But it's radio silence.

Was it more of a verbal offer or more of just telling you that everything will only be cfm after clearance & higher up approvals etc

Unregistered 26-08-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181267)
Was it more of a verbal offer or more of just telling you that everything will only be cfm after clearance & higher up approvals etc

May i understand better what verbal offer means? is it usually made by hr or the hiring dept?

All that happened was i got an email right after site preview from my prospective supervisor that HR will make me a formal offer once my clearance is done. But i haven hear anything from them or asked to fill out anything. is this normal? Thanks for the help.