Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 07-10-2020 09:00 AM

hi all, if got selected to go site unit review, does it means i will be getting the job?

Unregistered 12-10-2020 05:39 PM

Hi all,

Is it a norm that I don’t receive email confirmation after i apply a job on the DXO portal?

I don’t know if my application went through.

Anyone mind sharing the DXO grades and payscale?

Thanks

Unregistered 12-10-2020 09:40 PM

No response after interview

Hi, is it common not to receive updates after interview? I was told that they will update after 2 weeks. But no response so far. emailed them also no response.

Unregistered 14-10-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147222)
Hi all,

Is it a norm that I don’t receive email confirmation after i apply a job on the DXO portal?

I don’t know if my application went through.

Anyone mind sharing the DXO grades and payscale?

Thanks

I didn't receive a confirmation either. But later received an email from HR to ask for documents to be uploaded to a link.

Unregistered 14-10-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147232)
Hi, is it common not to receive updates after interview? I was told that they will update after 2 weeks. But no response so far. emailed them also no response.

I was told two weeks too. Had my interview via Webex on a Friday, and on the following Monday, I received an invitation to go for the unit preview. The unit preview is scheduled much later though..(haven't attend yet). I think it's up to the hiring managers actually..so sometimes can be fast, sometimes can be much slower (as I gathered from the earlier forum replies)

Unregistered 14-10-2020 03:00 PM

Anyone got selected for a unit review and then got asked what they think of our paper generals? I was asked whether I think paper generals should be replaced by FTs (cheaper, faster, and don't do much in real life anyway like Gen Desmond Kuek) since every other Singaporean citizen and his dog's livelihood has been replaced, what should my reply be?

Since SAF has become useless in stopping a bullet-less invasion of FTs into Singapore.

Unregistered 14-10-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147329)
I was told two weeks too. Had my interview via Webex on a Friday, and on the following Monday, I received an invitation to go for the unit preview. The unit preview is scheduled much later though..(haven't attend yet). I think it's up to the hiring managers actually..so sometimes can be fast, sometimes can be much slower (as I gathered from the earlier forum replies)

Mind sharing the position you applied for?

Unregistered 14-10-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147328)
I didn't receive a confirmation either. But later received an email from HR to ask for documents to be uploaded to a link.

Mind sharing how long you’ve waited? From submission to receipt of email from HR

Unregistered 15-10-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147340)
Mind sharing how long you’ve waited? From submission to receipt of email from HR

Hi, I applied online, 3 days later received email from HR to upload documents, 1 week later, was asked to go for a video interview.

Unregistered 15-10-2020 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147333)
Mind sharing the position you applied for?

Not sure if it matters?
Anyway Asst D