Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 06-06-2020 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136656)
hi, my application process was:

Applied online -> Submitted forms -> just had 1st video interview, waiting for followup

No mention of any psychometric test despite the position I'm applying for historically having had a PT in the application process. Did they just swap the order around for me? Maybe did the job position removed the PT? wonder if anyone else is having a similar experience.

WAIT WAIT WAIT OMG there is no more PT test?

I applied for 2 positions in mid April (HR asked me to consider another position, which I did so ... so total 3 positions), and I did not chase them for PT because I know that it is CB period/Phase 1 of Post-CB and there might be alot on HR's plate.

But if you had applied for a manager role/degree role (which typically requires PT) and if what you have described is true, means .... I am gone case alr? It has been radio-silence on my end. Last email correspondence was end April.

Should I drop HR an email? To tell them that I am still interested in the position?

Sian :(

Unregistered 06-06-2020 09:20 PM

is pt coming back now that it is post cb?

Unregistered 08-06-2020 02:54 PM

Hi, I sent over my documents on 14 May but till
now still have not received any news from them. I applied for a executive position btw. anyone got any idea? thanks

Unregistered 09-06-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136537)
Anyone have heard anything from them so far?

Still waiting for the result of the my 1st interview...not sure if i am not selected further or they just cant arrange for site visit for now hence no respond..no reply to my email so far as well?

Anyone in similar situation?

I suppose you had your interview in the 2nd week of May 2020?

Unregistered 09-06-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137433)
I suppose you had your interview in the 2nd week of May 2020?

1st week of May actually..u?

Unregistered 09-06-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137437)
1st week of May actually..u?

I havent gone for any interview yet. Not even PT. I sent in my documents in march. I based on the information you guys provided and reckon the interview should be in May or June as most people here seem to have waited almost 2 months before an interview?

Terror 10-06-2020 03:22 AM

Hi guys, I've an inquiry.

I'm graduating soon with a private degree without honours, is it possible for me to get shortlisted if i were to go for a Manager position? Exec position only requires a diploma cert, besides I could be deemed as overqualified if i were to apply for it right?

Am all ears to suggestions. Thanks!

Unregistered 10-06-2020 05:19 PM

i just received a email from mindef saying that i am not further shortlisted for my executive position. only submitted my documents over. not even a interview..

Unregistered 10-06-2020 05:21 PM

Stay strong!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137627)
i just received a email from mindef saying that i am not further shortlisted for my executive position. only submitted my documents over. not even a interview..

When did you submit your documents?

SubbuPD 10-06-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miwashi (Post 21162)
all kinds
got logic puzzles, maths questions, that sort of thing.
no linguistic, at least not for those general positions.
But the 3 hour length is killer.

true. 3 hrs is killing time