Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 09-10-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123971)
For me, same HR lady. Went for PT in 2017. No news at all after that. Went for PT again end of June this year. Then 1st interview, but position closed after that. Went for another interview, then site preview, medical, clearance and verbal offer. Now waiting for contract signing.

Hi,
Will the HR lady call you for interviews, or will she email?

Unregistered 09-10-2019 07:07 PM

Interview is email. Update is call.

Unregistered 09-10-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123971)
For me, same HR lady. Went for PT in 2017. No news at all after that. Went for PT again end of June this year. Then 1st interview, but position closed after that. Went for another interview, then site preview, medical, clearance and verbal offer. Now waiting for contract signing.

Congratz. Sadly, my HR lady currently on leave. I took my PT late September guess i will have to wait.

Unregistered 09-10-2019 11:27 PM

PT on 26th Sep too, no sound no news. Continue waiting.

Meowmimi 10-10-2019 12:09 AM

Recd a email on interview invitation for an executive post in HR.
Send in an application in end Aug and rcd a email to ask for a lust of document 3 weeks ago and today rcd email for the interview.

Anyone can share what should i expect next after the interview?

Anyobe know the salary range for thus position?

Thanks

Unregistered 10-10-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 123978)
PT on 26th Sep too, no sound no news. Continue waiting.

I guess we in the same room that day hahaha. i also waiting.

Unregistered 10-10-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meowmimi (Post 123980)
Send in an application in end Aug and rcd a email to ask for a lust of document 3 weeks ago and today rcd email for the interview.

Thanks

specific HR position i not sure but i applied executive position on the call they offered me a pay slightly lower than 2.5k

Davis Sr 10-10-2019 08:57 PM

Mindef is a hypocrite in wasting singaporeans talent such as ben davis with NS when the ex-president tony tan son is not even a talent in his field and is yet exempted from NS!

s://sg.yahoo.com/news/ben-davis-thailand-is-best-choice-of-me-it-has-a-bright-future-and-a-chance-to-succeed-014555410.html

Spend so much taxpayers money cannot even defend Singaporeans from Indonesians attacking our lungs and economy with their yearly haze weapon. Blardy useless!

Unregistered 11-10-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meowmimi (Post 123980)

Thanks

Hi did the interview went smoothly? I saw mindef posting up hr executive position in jobstreet today. Guess no hope for me.

Unregistered 11-10-2019 06:39 PM

Interview on coming monday.. :)
When did u went for the interview? HR position too?