Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 09-05-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106872)
Yes there is. Abt $200 difference

What's the difference in salary between 2ND upper and lower?

Unregistered 11-05-2018 09:48 PM

Anyone went for psychometric test in end april and got called alr?

Unregistered 14-05-2018 12:51 AM

Seeking Advise for Manager Salary Range

Unregistered 15-05-2018 11:10 AM

Anyone know how long will they call u up for interview after you have submitted the relevant documents to hr? Will they certaintly call u up or will still reject u after u sent over the document?

Unregistered 17-05-2018 04:07 PM

Annual Increment

Hi all, anyone know what is the annual increment expected during 1. non promotion years and 2. promotion years?

What is the expected salary range for a Manager(XXX) position?

Unregistered 18-05-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107309)
Hi all, anyone know what is the annual increment expected during 1. non promotion years and 2. promotion years?

What is the expected salary range for a Manager(XXX) position?

Hi,

Based on my past few years data, annual increment is about $200 to $250 or so.

cant advice on the promotion.. but i heard its not much if you are just promoted within the same job band i.e Asst Manager to Manager and doing the same job. probably also about $200.

for the salary range. its high $3k to $6k, depending on experience, degree and NS.

Unregistered 24-05-2018 04:24 PM

hi just to give back to this forum which i have read through my dxo recruitment process

applied for the position in Feb 2018 (i did not need psycho test coz i went previously in past 1 year)
asked for additional documents in Mar 2018
schedule for interview end Mar 2018
Unit preview 2nd week of April 2018
from end Apr to May, went for security screening and medical
end May get the official offer and finally contract signing

Unregistered 25-05-2018 12:18 PM

Hi,

I am scheduled for a unit preview. I understand it is informal showing of the workplace and colleague that I will work with. But I want to ask people who went for unit preview, how you go about doing it? Any Dos and Don'ts?

Unregistered 25-05-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107469)
Hi,

I am scheduled for a unit preview. I understand it is informal showing of the workplace and colleague that I will work with. But I want to ask people who went for unit preview, how you go about doing it? Any Dos and Don'ts?

My unit preview is damn boliao. Just go to the unit and the unit hr ask me a few qns and that's it. Nv show me àrd also.

But I guess it differs unit to unit

Unregistered 30-05-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107477)
My unit preview is damn boliao. Just go to the unit and the unit hr ask me a few qns and that's it. Nv show me àrd also.

But I guess it differs unit to unit

what were you expecting though? the red carpet and introduction like you've already been hired?