Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191995)
What is the avg starting pay for a fresh grad joining BIG4?

Depends which department. The largest is audit. You can find the information a few pages back.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191989)
Wow auditors do earn well. I wonder why everyone here cribs about low pay. HELLO, 12 k per month for mid 30s is very very good. Even if stuck at SM for life, you're set

you must be a fresh grad or a uni student. you work in big 4 then talk

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192006)

cuz u don't get to clock in and out and continue dreaming if u think that you can clock endless OT hours and get extra OT pay lol

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191918)
Seeing so many people working so late beyond their working hours is simply tragic. Research hace shown that working overtime is linked with increased likelihood of developing critical illnesses or death. Imagine developing such complications in your mid life, this may cause a strain in your family resources which is saddening. Dont you guys feel even a sense of guilt when this happened to your loved ones??

If you do feel sense of guilt, thats the right way to think. As a financial services director and a Chartered Financial Consultant, i am specialized in providing financial and wealth advisory services specializing on family planning for middle aged adults. With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry, such adversaties mentioned above would not be an obstacle with the financial products that we could offer.

Alternatively, if you want to step out of the corporate slave life, you could also join our team which are experienced financial consultants that are well renumerated compared to other industries such as banking, law and medicine.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to hit me up :)

don't anyhow quote from xyz jak palang research leh I google no statistics or research papers to support. where is your APA or MLA citation

if i feel sense of guilt i will go to church and seek answer from jesus

Unregistered 30-11-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192006)

why are you so unfriendly? This place is for university students and fresh graduates.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192021)
why are you so unfriendly? This place is for university students and fresh graduates.

Because they are too naive and they think they can become partner.

They talk until got dragon got tiger think they can become SM and earn big money but most will quit in 2-3 years. They think they are superman and can OT until 1am then they regret once they join big 4 and experience the stress

Less than 1% from each batch can become partner

Unregistered 30-11-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192045)

They talk until got dragon got tiger think they can become SM and earn big money but most will quit in 2-3 years. They think they are superman and can OT until 1am then they regret once they join big 4 and experience the stress

you behkan and strawberry doesn't mean others same as you

Unregistered 30-11-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192045)

I am among the exceptions. It was my goal since polytechnic days to go B4, and I joined knowing it might get challenging and so far (>4 yrs) I can handle the workload.

Lol probably hard to believe but I turned down higher paying offers (had good honours) as a fresh graduate and instead chose B4.

I'm a bit of a workaholic who enjoy working late due to domestic problems so prefer not to go home early.

Unregistered 01-12-2021 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192057)
I'm a bit of a workaholic who enjoy working late due to domestic problems so prefer not to go home early.

I knew it. Those who stay long in Big 4 usually have no hobbies, no life outside work, no friends, problems with parents, gf,bf, husband, wife

Unregistered 01-12-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 192058)
I knew it. Those who stay long in Big 4 usually have no hobbies, no life outside work, no friends, problems with parents, gf,bf, husband, wife

I’m in this post and I don’t like it.