Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 30-11-2021 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191477)
So what is SM 3 monthly pay? Asking as my friend's GF is SM3 in thebig 4. seems very well to do , i kaypoh

SM3 for 3-4yrs in Yellow - Friend's gf?
Seems old otherwise she won't be at SM3 and moreover 3-4years. I'm guessing mid to late 30s with 10-12yoe

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191918)
Seeing so many people working so late beyond their working hours is simply tragic. Research hace shown that working overtime is linked with increased likelihood of developing critical illnesses or death. Imagine developing such complications in your mid life, this may cause a strain in your family resources which is saddening. Dont you guys feel even a sense of guilt when this happened to your loved ones??

If you do feel sense of guilt, thats the right way to think. As a financial services director and a Chartered Financial Consultant, i am specialized in providing financial and wealth advisory services specializing on family planning for middle aged adults. With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry, such adversaties mentioned above would not be an obstacle with the financial products that we could offer.

Alternatively, if you want to step out of the corporate slave life, you could also join our team which are experienced financial consultants that are well renumerated compared to other industries such as banking, law and medicine.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to hit me up :)

Auditors are not good salesman. You need to go reservist to find salesman.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 11:52 AM

Lol what talking you our age where still have reservist

Unregistered 30-11-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191940)
Lol what talking you our age where still have reservist

Go and sell your ILP la loser

Unregistered 30-11-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191956)
Go and sell your ILP la loser

You talking to wrong guy. I’m not the Insurance Agent.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191918)
Seeing so many people working so late beyond their working hours is simply tragic. Research hace shown that working overtime is linked with increased likelihood of developing critical illnesses or death. Imagine developing such complications in your mid life, this may cause a strain in your family resources which is saddening. Dont you guys feel even a sense of guilt when this happened to your loved ones??

If you do feel sense of guilt, thats the right way to think. As a financial services director and a Chartered Financial Consultant, i am specialized in providing financial and wealth advisory services specializing on family planning for middle aged adults. With over 12 years of experience in the financial services industry, such adversaties mentioned above would not be an obstacle with the financial products that we could offer.

Alternatively, if you want to step out of the corporate slave life, you could also join our team which are experienced financial consultants that are well renumerated compared to other industries such as banking, law and medicine.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to hit me up :)

sod off leech. preying on poor overworked B4 auditors. Why don't you sell your drivel in those threads for investment banking law and medicine that you mentioned, and see how much your pipe dream gets laughed at.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191976)
sod off leech. preying on poor overworked B4 auditors. Why don't you sell your drivel in those threads for investment banking law and medicine that you mentioned, and see how much your pipe dream gets laughed at.

Just ignore them.

I despise those insurance agents without finance or accounting degree. Taking those stupid insurance papers doesn't mean you can call yourself a financial consultant. Please complete CFA before you even call yourself a financial consultant.

I had a former friend who majored in some stupid english lit degree and said he hated numbers then became an insurance agent because cannot find job. what a joke. hate numbers then now you want to sell insurance because want to leech people's money.

Unregistered 30-11-2021 07:27 PM

Wow auditors do earn well. I wonder why everyone here cribs about low pay. HELLO, 12 k per month for mid 30s is very very good. Even if stuck at SM for life, you're set

Unregistered 30-11-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191989)
Wow auditors do earn well. I wonder why everyone here cribs about low pay. HELLO, 12 k per month for mid 30s is very very good. Even if stuck at SM for life, you're set

What is the avg starting pay for a fresh grad joining BIG4?

Unregistered 30-11-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 191989)

Because most of us quit within 3 years while our pay is only between 3k to 4k+ range and don’t make it that far?