Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 05-01-2024 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264921)
If he/she on EP.

Then it will be slightly tricky, as the new employer should have already apply for the EP and got the in principle approval (ipa) before his /her first day of start date.

Thus, if he/she decline the current offer and accept another, not sure if the another employer able to apply the IPA for his /her work pass.

Myself is JHK, thus know the process above.

Time flies, after 9 years in SG, i am holding pink IC nw.

Cannot apply if present employer don't cancel.

If 2 applications at the same time when MOM review, auto void. MOM will ask why and if employer throw you under the bus, you'll be blacklisted from getting an EP.

If received EP approval then apply again, also high chance of not getting approval. Seen this happen to friends.

I'm jhk and was in the same situation as the senior. Really high blood pressure. HR even gave me wrong date to go to office and said there's OT leave in lieu (there isn't) like Msia. Want to hit KPI until like this zzz

Unregistered 05-01-2024 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264935)
Cannot apply if present employer don't cancel.

If 2 applications at the same time when MOM review, auto void. MOM will ask why and if employer throw you under the bus, you'll be blacklisted from getting an EP.

If received EP approval then apply again, also high chance of not getting approval. Seen this happen to friends.

I'm jhk and was in the same situation as the senior. Really high blood pressure. HR even gave me wrong date to go to office and said there's OT leave in lieu (there isn't) like Msia. Want to hit KPI until like this zzz

Eh let me go prepare popcorn first, there’s a troll here that loves to mess with JHK. He confirm flip or he knows you got pink IC already.

Unregistered 05-01-2024 09:56 AM

Lol trash jhk talking about EP here. Get out lah malaysians. Your country abandon u doesnt mean we will accept u. We just making use of u to do no work life balance jobs. Even kyc analyst in banks earning more than u. Malaysians really cheapskate in general if not how can accept lower salary than singaporeans. LOL 3.5 worshippers that abandon country and family. Really low ses no wonder country so third world

Unregistered 05-01-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264936)
Eh let me go prepare popcorn first, there’s a troll here that loves to mess with JHK. He confirm flip or he knows you got pink IC already.

Lol look he's summoned already.

Got my PR one month after applying and applying for pink IC the moment I can so I hope that troll gets high blood pressure.

The issue is sinkies and PAP keeps gaslighting fellow sinkies. Say don't expect 5C, the problem is you and you thinking accounting is boring.

Then ownself mass hire cheap bangla and jhk to maximise profit, and kick out competition from high pay expats from the west to replace with 996 tiongs. Then sinkies vote PAP because gave 500 bucks CDC vouchers (no joke). With vote of confidence like this, why stop importing jhks?

Unregistered 05-01-2024 11:10 AM

this thread very entertaining, please keep going.

finally got real jhk to mess with the troll

Unregistered 05-01-2024 11:42 AM

Any firms hiring at the moment?

Unregistered 05-01-2024 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264941)
Any firms hiring at the moment?

EY. 20 words

Unregistered 05-01-2024 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264938)
Lol look he's summoned already.

Got my PR one month after applying and applying for pink IC the moment I can so I hope that troll gets high blood pressure.

The issue is sinkies and PAP keeps gaslighting fellow sinkies. Say don't expect 5C, the problem is you and you thinking accounting is boring.

Then ownself mass hire cheap bangla and jhk to maximise profit, and kick out competition from high pay expats from the west to replace with 996 tiongs. Then sinkies vote PAP because gave 500 bucks CDC vouchers (no joke). With vote of confidence like this, why stop importing jhks?

Accounting is boring what, no meh. Just work to collect paycheck. 6 figures but looking to exit this sector if possible.

Unregistered 05-01-2024 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264944)
Accounting is boring what, no meh. Just work to collect paycheck. 6 figures but looking to exit this sector if possible.

What job not boring?

Unregistered 05-01-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264944)

The context is why nobody wanna join or stay in accounting. Lolrence wrong say because people think accounting is boring so we set up taskforce okay. Totally not because of low pay long hours yes.

Boring is good. I like boring 9-6 jobs too. No need excitement like firefighters or gamblers.