Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 29-09-2023 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257058)
JHK cannot think
They come and do the job Singaporeans don’t want to do
They happy can already
Don’t even know they are being exploited
Don’t tell them the truth
Ignorance is bliss

Commercial life is very different from big 4. People more chill and no need to ot everyday. Please let the jhk suffer in audit so they cannot join commercial

Unregistered 29-09-2023 03:37 PM

Do not be fooled that guys from across the causeway are not taking initiative to look elsewhere other than Big4. In view of the fact that they are armed with ACCA + private uni degree they understand the need to enter Big4 first, slog hard and aim exit to commercial after attaining M1 and above. They are far more realistic than many of our private grads.

Unregistered 29-09-2023 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257078)
Do not be fooled that guys from across the causeway are not taking initiative to look elsewhere other than Big4. In view of the fact that they are armed with ACCA + private uni degree they understand the need to enter Big4 first, slog hard and aim exit to commercial after attaining M1 and above. They are far more realistic than many of our private grads.

I haven’t see anyone fooled though LOL - they have very good career prospects. Seen many going on to senior FM, FC, Finance Director roles

Unregistered 29-09-2023 11:40 PM

I am working in commercial but i still apply to big 4 and mid tier audit firms for fun just to troll them. i will accept their interview invitation but i won't bother to attend the interview. These farkers just want to lowball people and ask sinkies to fill the local quota so I will play with them

Unregistered 29-09-2023 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257118)
I am working in commercial but i still apply to big 4 and mid tier audit firms for fun just to troll them. i will accept their interview invitation but i won't bother to attend the interview. These farkers just want to lowball people and ask sinkies to fill the local quota so I will play with them

they are that desperate until would take people with commercial experience? so far i don't see any AP AR folks coming in

Unregistered 30-09-2023 08:31 AM

Will B4 fire people over mistakes? Or worst case is PIP?

Unregistered 30-09-2023 09:25 AM

anyone know how's the exit opportunity for big 4 deals vs audit for someone who wants wlb and decent pay

Unregistered 30-09-2023 02:45 PM

can I cum on your face?

Unregistered 30-09-2023 09:48 PM

Any updates on EY local quota? Did they exploit loophole and convert more foreigners to PR this year?

Unregistered 30-09-2023 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 257189)
Any updates on EY local quota? Did they exploit loophole and convert more foreigners to PR this year?

Yes those managers who hire ceca better go on one-on-one lunch with them every week.