Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 24-08-2023 01:18 AM

Good to see everyone active again 1st sept anyone gg isca for the event?? Looking at younglings full of passion or full of jhk floding isca house.

Unregistered 24-08-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254490)
How do ppl find the motivation to continue to grind and stay after receiving their pathetic 1 month bonus after slogging their ass till 2/3am during peak period to help partners earn their million dollar audit fee?

bo bian, sh*pee and the usual poachers on hiring freeze, hiring managers sibeh happy cos barely any turnover now. how to quit if no ppl want you? gone are the days of the "good exit opportunities" that audit have

Unregistered 24-08-2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254525)
bo bian, sh*pee and the usual poachers on hiring freeze, hiring managers sibeh happy cos barely any turnover now. how to quit if no ppl want you? gone are the days of the "good exit opportunities" that audit have

lol. if the only good exit opportunities for audit is shopee and other cash burning loss-making internet tech companies, then audit exit opps are really jialat man

Unregistered 24-08-2023 12:35 PM

I see, so you are contented being a NPC in someone’s else life.

Unregistered 24-08-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254523)
Good to see everyone active again 1st sept anyone gg isca for the event?? Looking at younglings full of passion or full of jhk floding isca house.

lol the saddest looking event ever. sad publicity for a sad industry sector. the building interior looks like an industrial park office at ubi. absolutely ghastly. i suppose its to prepare auditors for the kind of environment they will be working in at their industrial park clients' offices.

Unregistered 24-08-2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254525)

There are still many other opportunities in both commercial and industrial sectors. Just that you must exercise your initiative to find them.

Unregistered 24-08-2023 02:17 PM

my jhk manager talked loudly in the office "Just write in accordance to..".

What a joke.

Can't even differentiate "in accordance with" and "according to"

Unregistered 24-08-2023 04:05 PM

3.5k so shag, might as well go be property agent

Unregistered 24-08-2023 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254546)
my jhk manager talked loudly in the office "Just write in accordance to..".

What a joke.

Can't even differentiate "in accordance with" and "according to"

wow you're so smart, that's why you're the mana-

oh wait you're not the manager, stfu and take orders u bitch

Unregistered 24-08-2023 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 254557)
wow you're so smart, that's why you're the mana-

oh wait you're not the manager, stfu and take orders u bitch

Wow ppl anyone see the new video from black. Check linkedin out. They get a lady sm intro audit profession. So much life so many friends so many snacks at pantry. I want to go back audit and join the black already. Passion burning.