Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-05-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168236)
NUS comp sci. Can confirm. Once SIM doggy mother latches on, she does NOT let go 😂😂😂

Kept me awake until 4am too. I forgot how many liters of cum I pumped into that whore's mouth :D

SMU biz. Bich kept me awake for three whole days. Ngl feel kinda bad her pathetic failure of a son drove her to this state, but it felt so good emptying my ballsack several times over in that woman's mouth lol. 😂😂😂

Unregistered 10-05-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168250)
I just graduated from Accounting and Finance with 2nd upper. Got a job offer at $3.4k, is that too low?

Do you have any other leads? If not I suggest you just take it for now. Look at this poor local uni kid here going mad from his measly 2500 (w/o cpf) pay check. Times are tough.

Unregistered 10-05-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168257)
SMU biz. Bich kept me awake for three whole days. Ngl feel kinda bad her pathetic failure of a son drove her to this state, but it felt so good emptying my ballsack several times over in that woman's mouth lol. 😂😂😂

Bro her son just begged me for PA position when he delivered grab to me this afternoon wtf

Mother my sex slave. Pathetic failure of a son my literal slave. Entire SIM bloodline kena enslave by NUS masters siol bahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 10-05-2021 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168265)
Do you have any other leads? If not I suggest you just take it for now. Look at this poor local uni kid here going mad from his measly 2500 (w/o cpf) pay check. Times are tough.

Yes. But I prefer the current offer, because it's from a MNC, one of the SMEs is willing to offer me $3.7k. I took the job prospects into consideration and decided that first offer is probably better in the long run. But my friends says that I'm getting lowballed.

Unregistered 10-05-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168270)
Yes. But I prefer the current offer, because it's from a MNC, one of the SMEs is willing to offer me $3.7k. I took the job prospects into consideration and decided that first offer is probably better in the long run. But my friends says that I'm getting lowballed.

NUS graduates have a lot of successful graduates, he is certainly not one of them.

Unregistered 10-05-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168266)
Bro her son just begged me for PA position when he delivered grab to me this afternoon wtf

Mother my sex slave. Pathetic failure of a son my literal slave. Entire SIM bloodline kena enslave by NUS masters siol bahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Same... Went down on both knees and begged me like his life depended on it (probably does lol).

Problem is, doggy doesn't know how to link - and is too smooth-brained to learn. I pity the dog, and I really wanna give it a job. But A PA who can't copy/paste is no PA at all leh :(

Unregistered 12-05-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168233)
why are u getting mad at me for LOL

4am find jobs also my taiji?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship.

dont waste oxygen alr nus slave :)

Think cuz uol anf 2:1 also can receive 3.4k while poor him is signing above the dotted lines for SME traineeship

Unregistered 13-05-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168577)
Think cuz uol anf 2:1 also can receive 3.4k while poor him is signing above the dotted lines for SME traineeship

Anf 2:1 can only work as retail assistant at anf. Around 2.3k salary. Congrats!

Unregistered 13-05-2021 10:04 PM

Sigh, SIM dog missing for more than 24 hours again.

When that dog comes back (it will, I just whistled), it's in for the beating of its lifetime :D

Daily reminder, too autistic & pathetic to make it into local uni, wanna go to Cambridge. Pui.

Unregistered 14-05-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 168265)

really poor thing