Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 26-02-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157208)
Oooohjgkkkkkk

Another load into SIM doggy mother mouth :D

Local bank back office waiting for me lai lo

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157217)
Walao eh. SIMs are so desperate for acknowledgement they would go to such measures. Over liao. Truly rip for any sims browsing this thread.

Forget sinkie pwn sinkie. This is sim pwn sim 😃

#smoothbrainsim

Body of a 20+ year old. Brain of a child. Grow up dude....

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:33 PM

SIM girls hotter

Unregistered 26-02-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157220)
SIM girls hotter

But need to 300/1/1 to earn money, cos the toilet paper degree won't get you any decent jobs

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:09 PM

This guy really sibei sad. Closed this post in the morning only to come back to witness more self replies and insults being hurled at him.

Really effort leh, constantly defending his honour in this forum. Must be kena fked damn bad by sim students b4.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157226)
This guy really sibei sad. Closed this post in the morning only to come back to witness more self replies and insults being hurled at him.

Really effort leh, constantly defending his honour in this forum. Must be kena fked damn bad by sim students b4.

Faster stop skiving and get back to manning your McDonald's POS before your supervisor catches you eating snake lah. Later you lose your job and your SIM degree kena rejected when you apply to be cashier at other flagship fast food chains like Burger King and LJS then you know.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157220)
SIM girls hotter

Agreed.

Looking to piak SIM girl.

1 piak $5.

I believe this is what you would otherwise be paid per hour at a top tier graduate cashier position at McDonalds.

Contact me @[email protected] if interested

Unregistered 26-02-2021 09:45 PM

Damn zhun. Straight away reply hahaha.

Pathetic.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157232)
Damn zhun. Straight away reply hahaha.

Pathetic.

Lol just ignore this kid la. Gone crazy beyond hope already. Reply himself within 5 minutes. So obvious but want to say got more than 1 person. His life must be damn sad that this is his only form of entertainment. Rather he come here make a fool of himself then actually do something dangerous in real life.

Unregistered 26-02-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157236)
Lol just ignore this kid la. Gone crazy beyond hope already. Reply himself within 5 minutes. So obvious but want to say got more than 1 person. His life must be damn sad that this is his only form of entertainment. Rather he come here make a fool of himself then actually do something dangerous in real life.

Nooooo!!! There cannot be more than one local uni grad laughing at me! Noooo I refuse to accept!! 😂😂😂😂

Aiyoh smooth brain cannot comprehend ahahaha!!!