Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 12-12-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151043)
You realise the insecure ones are the local uni grads who actually stalks SIM-UOL thread to seek validation right

i find it funny because it is obvious there that there is only a single UOL boy defending his pathetic distance learning degree here

Unregistered 12-12-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151007)
just leave him be la, it’s so patently clear that he’s bitter.

despo until resort to rebutting everything instantly #nusnumber1! #huatah! #helloi85rp #nusbiz fking gold la bro 🤣

HAHAHA this guy just made my day

#nusnumber1 #huatah #85rpsiol

Unregistered 12-12-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151045)
i find it funny because it is obvious there that there is only a single UOL boy defending his pathetic distance learning degree here

You should get thrown in jail for such a statement.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 12-12-2020 04:27 PM

Tip for private U students. Don't go to UOL. Do an easier course. Kaplan UCD or Murdoch is my suggestion.

Most employers don't care about rankings within private U. At the end of the day, private U is private U. Will always be below local U and overseas grad.

Do an easy degree, focus on bagging high marks and lots of internship experience. That is the way forward...

Unregistered 12-12-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151053)
Tip for private U students. Don't go to UOL. Do an easier course. Kaplan UCD or Murdoch is my suggestion.

Most employers don't care about rankings within private U. At the end of the day, private U is private U. Will always be below local U and overseas grad.

Do an easy degree, focus on bagging high marks and lots of internship experience. That is the way forward...

better tip... redo A levels and get into a proper university....

Unregistered 12-12-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151054)
better tip... redo A levels and get into a proper university....

Please lah... most of those SIM folk are poly failures. Tell them do A levels is waste of another year. They cannot cope with rigor, that's why they go to poly and fail in the first place.

Unregistered 12-12-2020 07:36 PM

Seriously? Tears and salt even on a Saturday evening? Just how much hurt was done to you by SIM-UOL grads/undergrads LOL

#simuolforumtraineeship #weekendgrind

Unregistered 12-12-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151057)
Seriously? Tears and salt even on a Saturday evening? Just how much hurt was done to you by SIM-UOL grads/undergrads LOL

None, SIM is a source of entertainment for me.

The mental gymnastics and tales they concoct to justify their decision is nothing short of breathtaking.

The entire situation is just sad.

Unregistered 12-12-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151057)

Just got retrenched for SIM grad with zero experience and third class honours because my MNC didn't fill its quota for DL hire. As a NUS grad, nothing I can do.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 12-12-2020 08:54 PM

SIM students truly are the bottom of society.

Poor (no money to go Aussie study) + stupid (flunk poly, flunk A level, cannot get into local U).

Some more wanna study in fake university, get fake degree, for what??? Go become hawker cleaner lah 🤣