Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160199)
Of course - I never get tired of abusing SIM doggies.

PA job is still on offer. Remember, 10x your current pay. I'm a generous master - SIM toilet paper degree accepted :)

translation: don’t bully me pls, im a humji kia nus bba 2.5k.

cry :(

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160202)
translation: don’t bully me pls, im a humji kia nus bba 2.5k.

cry :(

I promise you I won't bully you too hard as my PA. How good are you at foot-rubbing? Should get used to it, considering you are SIM trash and will be relegated to the bottom of society for life :)

Like I said, you already deliver my lunch and dinner everyday. Why not make it a full time gig? :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 09:41 AM

There, there. No need to get upset my fav keyboard warrior. :(

I know it’s tough to swallow — studying 4 years at NUS Business only to stalk “SIM-UOL fresh grad starting salary” for a year to share your SME banking aspirations with us and learn that you’re drawing 50% less than some sim grads.

It hurts. I know.

Unregistered 21-03-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160176)
Eh, never promise I won't share.

I need to be 100$ sure my source of entertainment will not disappear :(

Dun kill yourself lah please.

Don’t humji until you off yourself okie :(

Quick. Share your embarrassing credentials. I will xfer you the $100 (your specified amount) that you so desperately need out of pity. 🤣

Unregistered 21-03-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160203)
I promise you I won't bully you too hard as my PA. How good are you at foot-rubbing? Should get used to it, considering you are SIM trash and will be relegated to the bottom of society for life :)

Like I said, you already deliver my lunch and dinner everyday. Why not make it a full time gig? :)

but but, how you bully me when you study longer, spend more on tuition & still earn 2.5k? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

keep crawling back here for abuse :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160211)
Don’t humji until you off yourself okie :(

Quick. Share your embarrassing credentials. I will xfer you the $100 (your specified amount) that you so desperately need out of pity. 🤣

Yeap - keep begging for my credentials like the subhuman peasant you are.

I never say stop right? :D Beg harder! Ahahaha 🤣

Unregistered 21-03-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160210)

I know it’s tough to swallow — studying 4 years at NUS Business only to stalk “SIM-UOL fresh grad starting salary” for a year to share your SME banking aspirations with us and learn that you’re drawing 50% less than some sim grads.

It hurts. I know.

Stalk? Abuse, my doggy :D

500 pages of abuse so far. Next milestone is 1000, then 1500, 2000, and so on. Until you kill yourself, or the forum shuts down :D

You're explicitly NOT allowed to crawl away, doggy 😂

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160210)

It hurts. I know.

Oof. Don’t say until so straight. He crying.

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160203)

This is a good opportunity.

To the SIM getting abused in this thread, you're basically already his bitch for a living. Why not get paid for it? I say take up this offer. +200% your current pay is a no brainer :)

Jia you, and good luck!

Unregistered 21-03-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160226)
Oof. Don’t say until so straight. He crying.

Getting called out for having SME banking aspirations, being a pussy, his self-replying antics, impersonation, 2.5k traineeship, suicidal intentions and much more....

Yeah I wouldn’t imagine him doing anything else other than sobbing while he refreshes a superior thread LOL

Humjiiiii :(