Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 19-02-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156622)
oi autistic kid, faster send ur mom over again tonight. if not how to give u pocket money when u graduate?

Again, not unless you let us NUS/NTU/SMU students have our way with your mother's delicious, ripe butt hole :)

#SIMDoggy

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:55 AM

Try harder again next time

Unregistered 20-02-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156636)
Try harder again next time

If only SIM doggy followed this piece of advice in his jc/poly days. Then maybe he would not be here getting abused by NUS BBA on the daily.

Who am I kidding, with a brain that smooth, it is not a matter of effort, but rather aptitude. Some people are just destined to rot in SIM University 😅

#SIMdoggy

Unregistered 20-02-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156642)
If only SIM doggy followed this piece of advice in his jc/poly days. Then maybe he would not be here getting abused by NUS BBA on the daily.

Who am I kidding, with a brain that smooth, it is not a matter of effort, but rather aptitude. Some people are just destined to rot in SIM University 😅

#SIMdoggy

And some people are destined to go to NUS BBA only to rot on an Internet forum on a private university.

Unregistered 20-02-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156644)
And some people are destined to go to NUS BBA only to rot on an Internet forum on a private university.

Tbh, I'd rather rot on a private university forum... than in private university itself... Lol ;)

ropapompomp 20-02-2021 11:25 AM

My ex colleague graduated 2nd upper as a finance major in UOLSIM. One day I mentioned time value of money to her when talking about investing, she asked me what's that.

Perhaps they should investigate UOLSIM for issuing fake degrees like Manav Bharti Uni in CECAland.

ropapompomp 20-02-2021 11:42 AM

cool story bro. satki leh i also ropapompomp.

faster send ur mum over oi

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ropapompomp (Post 156646)
My ex colleague graduated 2nd upper as a finance major in UOLSIM. One day I mentioned time value of money to her when talking about investing, she asked me what's that.

Perhaps they should investigate UOLSIM for issuing fake degrees like Manav Bharti Uni in CECAland.

I believe this is why SIMs are paid up to 50% less than local graduates. Warranted imo.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ropapompomp (Post 156646)

And to respond to your statement, the quality of the SIM cohort (entry requirements = having a pulse) necessitate that its curriculum cannot be held to the standard of a proper university.

If so, all SIMs, including our resident SIM doggy here, would drop out and the university would have a zero percent graduation rate. Therefore, they must severely dumb down their degree so even the smoothest brained Pathlight peasant can pass.

In other words, it is a smart marketing tactic.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 20-02-2021 12:36 PM

cool story bro. satki leh i also ropapompomp.

faster send ur mum over oi