Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 04-01-2021 08:50 PM

Correct, NUS BBA entry req of 80rp/3.7gpa produce this kind of standard

Now look in the mirror and ask yourself, SIM entry req is having a pulse... what kind of standard will a program like that produce? Lol

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 04-01-2021 09:52 PM

eh, NUS BBA prospect = stalking private uni forums nowadays ah?

lose to us for grad positions not embrassing enough meh need to come here let us bully somemore 😂

#AutisticLivesMatter

Unregistered 04-01-2021 11:19 PM

enter local u so can become as pathetic as you? no thx

ppl attend uni for good paying jobs this guy does it so he can come crying on a private uni thread rofl

Unregistered 04-01-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152578)
enter local u so can become as pathetic as you? no thx

ppl attend uni for good paying jobs this guy does it so he can come crying on a private uni thread rofl

I come here so I can feel good about myself bruh. There's nothing like dominating SIM trash day in day out. It's also why I choose to study on the SIM campus.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 05-01-2021 12:29 AM

"dominating" "come here so I can feel good about myself"

*man-child proceeds to monitor sim-uol forum 24/7*

*replies to his own posts*

*sends cringey hashtags*

alone, obsessed on xmas & nye yet still jobless. cry :(

Unregistered 05-01-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152582)
"dominating" "come here so I can feel good about myself"

*man-child proceeds to monitor sim-uol forum 24/7*

*replies to his own posts*

*sends cringey hashtags*

alone, obsessed on xmas & nye yet still jobless. cry :(

Alamak SIM warrior (distance learning edition) to the rescue once again ~😂

Very satki lol

#simdegreesmatter
#satkisimwarrior

Unregistered 05-01-2021 09:59 AM

Business course in UOL vs arts course in NTU/SMU, which one would u guys choose?

Ty for advice.

Unregistered 05-01-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152600)
Business course in UOL vs arts course in NTU/SMU, which one would u guys choose?

Ty for advice.

Pls disregard the trolls in this thread.

Firstly, what’s your career trajectory? Is it in finance or just any general graduate management programme?

If it’s the latter, you’d find choosing any major from FASS or COHASS will give you a better standing than any private uni degree. Since most grad schemes aren’t too hard pressed on your major, it pays to graduate with a higher ranked qualification.

If you’re trying to break into finance, then enrolling yourself in a quant-heavy course with SIM-UOL is a strong contender. Do note however that SIM-UOL Business Management course is not taught in the same breadth and depth as NUS BBA or by NBS. So if you’re choosing the private uni route, you ought to choose either the Banking & Finance or the Econs & Finance track.

Unregistered 05-01-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152602)
Pls disregard the trolls in this thread.

Firstly, what’s your career trajectory? Is it in finance or just any general graduate management programme?

If it’s the latter, you’d find choosing any major from FASS or COHASS will give you a better standing than any private uni degree. Since most grad schemes aren’t too hard pressed on your major, it pays to graduate with a higher ranked qualification.

If you’re trying to break into finance, then enrolling yourself in a quant-heavy course with SIM-UOL is a strong contender. Do note however that SIM-UOL Business Management course is not taught in the same breadth and depth as NUS BBA or by NBS. So if you’re choosing the private uni route, you ought to choose either the Banking & Finance or the Econs & Finance track.

I don't know what to do now.
I feel like switching to fintech. Finance and tech since that's the money maker.
Best of both world. Using tech to benefit in finance.

Unregistered 05-01-2021 10:36 AM

All should just go polytechnic la. 19 yo already ceo while still in school managing million dollar