Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 04-10-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146723)
By saying different job tiers, aren't you insinuating that they are of sub-par standard as well? LOL

No ****. He might be too dumb to make it anywhere beyond private uni, but at least he's not so dumb that he can't realize his station in life. I can respect that.

Life will be much better for you too once you accept you are inferior.

Unregistered 05-10-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146731)
No ****. He might be too dumb to make it anywhere beyond private uni, but at least he's not so dumb that he can't realize his station in life. I can respect that.

Life will be much better for you too once you accept you are inferior.

Fk you, local uni very big meh, we are Street smart hokay

Unregistered 05-10-2020 05:18 PM

Uncle still stalking this forum playing both sides ah?

Unregistered 06-10-2020 08:55 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;146806]Fk you, local uni very big meh, we are Street smart hokay[/QUOTE

Not very big, just that we put in a lot more effort. That is all.

Unregistered 06-10-2020 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;146842]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146806)
Fk you, local uni very big meh, we are Street smart hokay[/QUOTE

a lot of effort until dunno how to quote properly (it’s already automated also cmi). *facepalm*

Unregistered 06-10-2020 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;146842]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146806)
Fk you, local uni very big meh, we are Street smart hokay[/QUOTE

LOL, but yeah...

Tat's true, agreed

Unregistered 06-10-2020 08:29 PM

Sim 2nd lower here. Got into one of the big 4 acc firms last year. After a few years of work exp, can easily earn more than the local u grads. A lot of local u grads especially those engineering majors get lower progression and even lower exit opps. Being in NUS/NTU is one thing but your major is also impt. lmao at engineering majors thinking their degree better than acc or banking from uol. Please leh don't embarrass yourselves and go fix the mrt instead of posting here.

Unregistered 15-10-2020 10:56 AM

Not quite sure why these self-proclaimed local uni students are so salty and bothered to leave such unwanted comments on this forum meant for SIM students to share their salaries...
Like bruhhhh go back to your books instead of whining and bitching about how SIM students are of a lower tier than you and how their salaries are so low compared to yours la
I’ve worked in HR before and I’ve seen local graduates coming out to earn only $2.5k in their first job (similar to private uni grads)
It’s not so much about where they get their degree in this case, it’s about the job that they’re looking for as well as the past working experiences that they had.
So stop comparing and complaining ya, your low self-esteem is apparent

Unregistered 16-10-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147377)
Not quite sure why these self-proclaimed local uni students are so salty and bothered to leave such unwanted comments on this forum meant for SIM students to share their salaries...
Like bruhhhh go back to your books instead of whining and bitching about how SIM students are of a lower tier than you and how their salaries are so low compared to yours la
I’ve worked in HR before and I’ve seen local graduates coming out to earn only $2.5k in their first job (similar to private uni grads)
It’s not so much about where they get their degree in this case, it’s about the job that they’re looking for as well as the past working experiences that they had.
So stop comparing and complaining ya, your low self-esteem is apparent

Dont be a Joke please, if you say degree and working hard last time is not important, that's probably cos you were one of those. Good laugh for the morning.

Unregistered 25-10-2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147433)
Dont be a Joke please, if you say degree and working hard last time is not important, that's probably cos you were one of those. Good laugh for the morning.

All local degrees come with a minor in Bathroom Photography. Self-study huan