Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 28-10-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148269)
So much jealousy. Again, cry :(

uWu uWu uWu mi sad uWu uWu

Unregistered 28-10-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148269)
So much jealousy. Again, cry :(

ah yes that lone chuuni boy strikes again

"Chuunibyou (中二病 / 厨二病), often shortened to chuuni or chuu2, is an often-derisive Japanese slang term for the embarrassing behavior of 13-to-14-year-olds. The term literally means "Middle [School] 2[nd Year] Syndrome" (often translated as "Eighth-Grader Syndrome" in US media). Despite the name, it can manifest in people of all ages."

Unregistered 28-10-2020 09:52 PM

it’s ok, we will all feel kinda bad if we were in your positions right now... but hey! you can still get off holding on to your local uni transcripts ;) just don’t spend too much time refreshing a private uni thread aight, getting kinda sad :( sweet dreams boo, feel better xoxo 😘

Unregistered 28-10-2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148277)
it’s ok, we will all feel kinda bad if we were in your positions right now... but hey! you can still get off holding on to your local uni transcripts ;) just don’t spend too much time refreshing a private uni thread aight, getting kinda sad :( sweet dreams boo, feel better xoxo 😘

There he is again, can't let go 😂

Unregistered 29-10-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148284)
There he is again, can't let go 😂

Doesn’t rly help your case when you’re obsessed even at 12am bro

Unregistered 29-10-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148295)
Doesn’t rly help your case when you’re obsessed even at 12am bro

Hahah another poster here, doesn't it say the same you're on this forum reacting to every post that belittles you? Peace out

Unregistered 29-10-2020 01:22 PM

is this guy srsly still whining in a SIM-UOL thread?

Unregistered 29-10-2020 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148251)
Both sides are really damn toxic, false flags, strawmen, ad hominem. No longer a discussion but just putting each other down or propping themselves up.

s://.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/regardless-class-race-religion-survey-singapore-income-divide-10774682

In the end all sinkie ma. Why keep pwning each other. All do NS, pay tax, squeeze in MRT and HDB. Regardless of uni, if you are good you will make it. If you are not good being envious of those who are will just make yourself bitter and unhappier.

Mods just lock the thread PLEASE. If not things will just keep escalating until someone says smth so stupid that ppl call police. This thread is not constructive at all and just an eyesore for everyone.

Agree with this.

Unregistered 29-10-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148314)
im referring to the "local" uni guy that's obsessed lmao

I'm the original poster and I was referring to the weird uol guy...

Unregistered 29-10-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 148320)
I'm the original poster and I was referring to the weird uol guy...

omg why are you so pathetic? I rly do feel bad for you. obsessed and now stooping to identity theft lmao