Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 26-11-2023 12:20 PM

PA staff hiring is by batches???

Unregistered 27-11-2023 11:03 AM

what a Blue monday.
The dreaded waiting game continues.

Unregistered 29-11-2023 04:58 PM

the HR POC has left the organisation

win liao

ghost until disappear.

Unregistered 29-11-2023 05:49 PM

finally gotten the rejection after 2 months of waiting (since end Sept)
in this time, the HR POC left.
and end up i just chase like wild goose chase lidat.

Unregistered 26-01-2024 11:06 AM

Bonus payout dates

May I ask which month do PA pay out bonus?

feifei 28-03-2024 01:45 PM

Just had an interview yesterday, was told to wait about 3 to 4 weeks for the results.

Does anyone know how many days of AL PA provides? And what are the other benefits?

Unregistered 28-03-2024 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feifei (Post 272811)
Just had an interview yesterday, was told to wait about 3 to 4 weeks for the results.

Does anyone know how many days of AL PA provides? And what are the other benefits?

18 days of AL + your standard medical + hospitalisation + birthday leave, same as what you would get in other govt sector jobs. Benefits are also pretty typical of govt jobs, e.g. part of your medical bill will be paid if you go to a govt clinic. Nothing amazing but they will have the basics covered. There is shift allowance if you are based in the CO rather than HQ (to compensate for working weekends and PH), the amount differs depending on your grade.

feifei 28-03-2024 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272838)
18 days of AL + your standard medical + hospitalisation + birthday leave, same as what you would get in other govt sector jobs. Benefits are also pretty typical of govt jobs, e.g. part of your medical bill will be paid if you go to a govt clinic. Nothing amazing but they will have the basics covered. There is shift allowance if you are based in the CO rather than HQ (to compensate for working weekends and PH), the amount differs depending on your grade.

Thanks for the info, that's very helpful.

TBH, i've read so much about how CMs get burnt out easily, so i'm thinking twice if I should even accept the job if I get selected. But I'm unemployed, beggars can't be choosers i guess.

Unregistered 28-03-2024 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feifei (Post 272839)
Thanks for the info, that's very helpful.

TBH, i've read so much about how CMs get burnt out easily, so i'm thinking twice if I should even accept the job if I get selected. But I'm unemployed, beggars can't be choosers i guess.

If you are young and single with an extroverted personality it isn't the worst place to be imo. Salary is honestly very decent for a non-MTI stat board.

feifei 28-03-2024 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 272842)
If you are young and single with an extroverted personality it isn't the worst place to be imo. Salary is honestly very decent for a non-MTI stat board.

I'm married w/o kids and not exactly young (approaching mid 30s). i have about 7 years of working experience with 90% relevant experience. Was curious about how much salary I should be expecting. Not sure if i indicated it too low (lesser than my last drawn).