Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 27-08-2015 11:26 AM

anyone just started as CM?
Hows the work so far? so good?

suayboy 01-09-2015 12:16 PM

I applied for the same post which opened thrice but I didn't even received a reply. In their JD they said customer centric and supervisory role preferred. I have both of them but well..still no calls heard.

Interested in CM job 04-09-2015 10:42 AM

Interview questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 61365)
Went for interview recently. Anyone went too?

Wonder when they will notify me of the interview outcome.

I understand that there are CM (Wellness), CM(Cultural and Arts) and perhaps general CM? Correct me if i am wrong.

Anyone knows whats the difference in the job scope?

Anyone who went for interview recently, can help by telling what the interviewers ask?

Unregistered 13-10-2015 01:24 PM

Cm interview

Hi

Has anyone went for CM interview on the 21 sept last month?
So far has any receive any news from PA yet?

Thks!

Unregistered 13-10-2015 02:58 PM

For those who have been shortlisted, care to share when did you apply and when did you hear back for an interview?

Just like another respondent here (suayboy), I have applied several times but was never contacted thereafter..

Unregistered 13-10-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73709)
For those who have been shortlisted, care to share when did you apply and when did you hear back for an interview?

Just like another respondent here (suayboy), I have applied several times but was never contacted thereafter..

Roughly ard 2 months plus to 3 months after applying. Quite long. Interview, state that will know the outcome in 2-3 weeks ?

Unregistered 14-10-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73712)
Roughly ard 2 months plus to 3 months after applying. Quite long. Interview, state that will know the outcome in 2-3 weeks ?

Thank you for letting us know how long it roughly takes, in a way it helps to ease the anxiety a little.

Unregistered 14-10-2015 03:30 PM

Those who gotten the job, just to check when / how long did you guys receive your 2nd call after the first interview ? Do they directly offer you or you need a round 2 with the location then Wait again for the final offer?

Unregistered 15-10-2015 11:19 AM

Anyone got posted to CM(Wellness)?

PA took 2 months to contact me for the interview and 1 month to offer me the job.

Unregistered 15-10-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73753)
Anyone got posted to CM(Wellness)?

PA took 2 months to contact me for the interview and 1 month to offer me the job.

Congrats! When did PA called you to offer the job ?