Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1368-starting-pay-fresh-uni-grad-partial-acca.html)

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154800)
Don’t break down leh 85rp cleaner.

#dbsreject #localunitrash

Cannot, 1 day without tasting ur mom vag I gong alr :(

#simdoggy

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154802)
Cannot, 1 day without tasting ur mom vag I gong alr :(

#simdoggy

Don’t insult yourself. You are always gong.

#dbsreject #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154805)
Don’t insult yourself. You are always gong.

#dbsreject #85rpcleaner #localunitrash

Correction - did not read properly. Am Pathlight alumnus, after all. Then LSE Clementi graduate. I am very slow (autistic also).

I retract my statement.

#localunitrash

Unregistered 21-01-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154814)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Don’t break down again ok? :(

Unregistered 25-01-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 154817)
Don’t break down again ok? :(

your mummy never let me an*l her :(

#simdoggy

Unregistered 26-01-2021 03:03 PM

Sim uol

I first started my degree programme in 2014 with SIM UOL and have failed a few modules. Therefore, I will only be graduating in 2021 (this is my final semester). I believe I should be able to graduate with a pass.

Am I going to have a hard time finding a job? Do I even have a chance to get a job? What kind of starting salary would I be looking at?

Unregistered 26-01-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155171)
I first started my degree programme in 2014 with SIM UOL and have failed a few modules. Therefore, I will only be graduating in 2021 (this is my final semester). I believe I should be able to graduate with a pass.

Am I going to have a hard time finding a job? Do I even have a chance to get a job? What kind of starting salary would I be looking at?

Dude... do you have connections? If not it's pretty over for you. Taking that long to attain a pass in a private degree doesn't look good no matter how you put it.

Unregistered 26-01-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155174)
Dude... do you have connections? If not it's pretty over for you. Taking that long to attain a pass in a private degree doesn't look good no matter how you put it.

No, I do not have any connections whatsoever.. I know it doesn’t look good but giving up now is not an option either. I am about to graduate in June and i am pretty worried about being able to find a job.

I don’t come from a very well to do family and my parents have already spent so much on my University fees. I just hope to be able to find a job but would I be able to find a degree role position and how much starting salary should I be looking at?

Unregistered 26-01-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155176)
No, I do not have any connections whatsoever.. I know it doesn’t look good but giving up now is not an option either. I am about to graduate in June and i am pretty worried about being able to find a job.

I don’t come from a very well to do family and my parents have already spent so much on my University fees. I just hope to be able to find a job but would I be able to find a degree role position and how much starting salary should I be looking at?

I'm just curious how you spent so long on a 3 year degree... did you take breaks in the middle, or were you just consistently failing units?

If I were you, I would apply everywhere and anywhere. In this climate, you should settle for anything. From there, you can work your way up. No choice.

Unregistered 26-01-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 155179)
I'm just curious how you spent so long on a 3 year degree... did you take breaks in the middle, or were you just consistently failing units?

If I were you, I would apply everywhere and anywhere. In this climate, you should settle for anything. From there, you can work your way up. No choice.

My modules are really difficult and I couldn’t pass though I studied day and night for the exams.

I am really afraid now that i’m reading posts from graduates from both local and private universities having a hard time landing a job or even a traineeship.

Should I be looking at Degree roles or diploma roles or even lower?