Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/13323-comp-science-frsh-grad-salary.html)

Unregistered 05-02-2023 01:48 PM

i satki private equity bro last yr take home > $3M all in. This yr alas slightly less due to anticipated lower m&A deal volume, i think chao chao $2M only. always ez for me to steal all those tech nerd nerd coders' gf n drive them everywhere in my lambo, super shiok

Unregistered 05-02-2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239817)
i satki private equity bro last yr take home > $3M all in. This yr alas slightly less due to anticipated lower m&A deal volume, i think chao chao $2M only. always ez for me to steal all those tech nerd nerd coders' gf n drive them everywhere in my lambo, super shiok

but you're fat and ugly af tho, how do you fit in a lambo? LOL

Unregistered 05-02-2023 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239818)
but you're fat and ugly af tho, how do you fit in a lambo? LOL

girls wil giv bjs in Lambos as long as ur rich & hv a phat stack, something which ur not

Unregistered 06-02-2023 01:51 AM

Between NCS nucleus program and DBS SEED program, which is better for a NTU CS fresh grad in terms of working environment, exposure, work life balance, etc?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239858)
Between NCS nucleus program and DBS SEED program, which is better for a NTU CS fresh grad in terms of working environment, exposure, work life balance, etc?

Neither one

Unregistered 06-02-2023 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239858)

DBS is better but u most likely cant get in, their coding assessment is way harder now especially since they increased the pay

Unregistered 06-02-2023 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239899)
DBS is better but u most likely cant get in, their coding assessment is way harder now especially since they increased the pay

Is their TechTrek2 difficult? I have received an offer from NCS but for DBS, I have yet to go to the physical TechTrek2 at the end of Feb. Hence, I am not sure if DBS SEED will give me an offer after the TechTrek2. Should I accept the offer from NCS or reject and try the TechTrek2?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239895)
Neither one

Is there any reason why both are bad?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239900)
Is their TechTrek2 difficult? I have received an offer from NCS but for DBS, I have yet to go to the physical TechTrek2 at the end of Feb. Hence, I am not sure if DBS SEED will give me an offer after the TechTrek2. Should I accept the offer from NCS or reject and try the TechTrek2?

personally i dunno but i got a few nus cs friends, close to FCH, damn zai at leetcode etc, didnt make it to this year jan batch

maybe u can do it, i just know its damn hard not like before in 2021 where u just make web app one and get in easy

Unregistered 07-02-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239899)

NTU CS here, their coding assessment is not hard to pass and qualify for hackathon, cz1007 questions are harder than their coding assessment, FYI you only need to know how to use search engine and solve 1 leetcode easy question to pass the assessment, I do not understand why people say assessment is hard. And for the hackathon, its just a CRUD web app where they tell you to prepare beforehand alr... To put it bluntly, those people who got rejected really CMI or cant be bothered to prepare for hackathon.