Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 31-01-2024 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267166)
and then you also have trolls like this one that keep replying to themselves to make it seem that a lot of people are having discussions. For what idk

What the fk nonsense are you spouting? Were you dropped on the head as a baby?

It's an anonymous forum genius, it's going to look like everyone's talking to themselves.

Actual retard here, holy.

Unregistered 31-01-2024 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267172)
What the fk nonsense are you spouting? Were you dropped on the head as a baby?

It's an anonymous forum genius, it's going to look like everyone's talking to themselves.

Actual retard here, holy.

Then you have trollers like this that cannot take it that they got exposed

Unregistered 01-02-2024 03:07 AM

For the past two weeks since the hackathon, I’ve been unable to sleep, as the uncertainty of not knowing whether I have received the offer or not has significantly heightened my stress levels and adversely affected my overall quality of life. My mental health is in shambles and each day I pray for good news.

Unregistered 01-02-2024 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267220)
For the past two weeks since the hackathon, I’ve been unable to sleep, as the uncertainty of not knowing whether I have received the offer or not has significantly heightened my stress levels and adversely affected my overall quality of life. My mental health is in shambles and each day I pray for good news.

Perhaps you can consider seeking professional medical help, I pray for your mental health.

Unregistered 01-02-2024 10:11 AM

Dear SEED Applicant,

Thank you for spending a day with us on January 2024.

We hope you have enjoyed the physical TechTrek and gained valuable experience from it.

After much deliberation, we regret to inform you that we will not be progressing your candidacy for DBS 2023 SEED Programme. This decision will not affect the outcome of your other job applications with DBS.

In the meantime, you are welcome to apply for other full-time opportunities with DBS via the link below.

Once again, thank you for your time and interest in applying for the SEED programme, and we wish you success in your future endeavours.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Talent Acquisition Group (Campus Recruitment)
Group Human Resources
DBS Bank Ltd

Unregistered 01-02-2024 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267230)
Dear SEED Applicant,

We hope you have enjoyed the physical TechTrek and gained valuable experience from it.

After much deliberation, we regret to inform you that we will not be progressing your candidacy for DBS 2023 SEED Programme. This decision will not affect the outcome of your other job applications with DBS.

In the meantime, you are welcome to apply for other full-time opportunities with DBS via the link below.

Once again, thank you for your time and interest in applying for the SEED programme, and we wish you success in your future endeavours.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Group Human Resources
DBS Bank Ltd

I received this too.. so sad..

Unregistered 01-02-2024 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267234)
I received this too.. so sad..

Don’t worry, there are better opportunities out there

Unregistered 01-02-2024 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267230)
Dear SEED Applicant,

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Group Human Resources
DBS Bank Ltd

Another troll message, look closely at the email, it says 2023 SEED Programme

Unregistered 01-02-2024 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 267247)
Another troll message, look closely at the email, it says 2023 SEED Programme

Not sure if this is a troll email, but I did receive the rejection email and the date said 2024.. There are people out there receiving rejection emails right now

Unregistered 01-02-2024 02:40 PM

I told everyone already that the intake will only be 10% of 160, dont believe me, now see all the rejections coming in