Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 23-01-2024 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266329)
What’s even in it for the trollers that lied that they received some networking email? To install panic in other candidates ah

Hi, I am rlly not lying... Here is the ss: s://imgur.com/c0CnhA7

Unregistered 23-01-2024 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266330)
Hi, I am rlly not lying... Here is the ss: s://imgur.com/c0CnhA7

A networking event on a working day on such short notice? Did you forget that this program also has working adults applying for it?

Unregistered 23-01-2024 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266333)
A networking event on a working day on such short notice? Did you forget that this program also has working adults applying for it?

Sorry man not I organise one

Unregistered 23-01-2024 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266333)

Since you jump to conclusions so fast without reading the email content, then I guess DBS is not a place for you.

"If you are not able to attend, please let me know as soon as possible."

Unregistered 23-01-2024 05:54 PM

My hackathon group have all received the networking email. Very excited for this Friday to network fellow seeders.

Unregistered 23-01-2024 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266335)
Since you jump to conclusions so fast without reading the email content, then I guess DBS is not a place for you.

"If you are not able to attend, please let me know as soon as possible."

Look at this delulu guy putting dbs on a pedestal. Must be too brainwashed by thinking dbs is on par with faang.

Unregistered 23-01-2024 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266338)
Look at this delulu guy putting dbs on a pedestal. Must be too brainwashed by thinking dbs is on par with faang.

He is fuelled by high amounts of copium

Unregistered 23-01-2024 06:28 PM

I have also received the networking invite. I checked with HR, they only send these invites to a small sample size from the hackathon candidates. It also does not mean that you already have an offer.

That being said, this cesspool of a forum has too many trollers and no lifers. Don’t rely on this forum for any source of information.

Unregistered 23-01-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266342)
I have also received the networking invite. I checked with HR, they only send these invites to a small sample size from the hackathon candidates. It also does not mean that you already have an offer.

That being said, this cesspool of a forum has too many trollers and no lifers. Don’t rely on this forum for any source of information.

Enjoy your session you fomo no need to brag and show off here

Unregistered 23-01-2024 07:40 PM

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO GULLIBLE LOOOOOOOOOL

that email is from the NUS DBS SEED networking..... it's not an actual networking for accepted SEEDers LOL it's a networking session for STUDENTS

holy crap... i dont know whats worse, that a NUS kid is trolling here or morons thinking there such a thing as "oh only selected few seeders go to this event" lol wtf