Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 27-07-2023 08:00 PM

Blows my mind how people on here can just blatantly lie about a company without any fear.

The last time I saw a bunch of retards in EDMW spreading false info and making threats, they got doxxed and arrested.

You guys legit not scared? you know this site not even owned by a sgporean right? its some angmoh who can easily expose us lol

Unregistered 29-07-2023 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252942)
Blows my mind how people on here can just blatantly lie about a company without any fear.

The last time I saw a bunch of retards in EDMW spreading false info and making threats, they got doxxed and arrested.

You guys legit not scared? you know this site not even owned by a sgporean right? its some angmoh who can easily expose us lol

Are you the social media police?

Unregistered 30-07-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252942)

Eh boomer , you know Facebook not owed by Singapore? How come I see you keep posting your good morning messages on Facebook? You not scared the angmo will laugh at you?

Unregistered 30-07-2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252826)
I recently got into hipo but I've been thinking of leaving. Is it worth to stay?

HIPO only opens in Q1 every year.

Unless you're telling me "recently" to you means "6 months ago".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252872)
80% of seeders get into hipo anyways. Don't need to feel special. HIPO programme doesn't fast track your career at all, it just gives you additional "CCA" outside of working hours such as planning for events...etc.

HIPO isn't CCA work.

It's a fast tracked program, you can get promoted faster than usual. Only 10-20% of SEEDer batch can be nominated for it.

Don't know don't talk cock, retard.

Unregistered 30-07-2023 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253084)

HIPO isn't CCA work.

It's a fast tracked program, you can get promoted faster than usual. Only 10-20% of SEEDer batch can be nominated for it.

How we know you not talking cock as well? Another retarded cock

Unregistered 31-07-2023 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253084)

HIPO isn't CCA work.

yea and also one can get kicked off hipo anytime, it's quite competitive

last time my batch got this ex seeder share his progress, 6 years to hit VP like damn fast sia, normally people take 10 yrs or hardstuck AVP max

Unregistered 31-07-2023 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 252872)
80% of seeders get into hipo anyways. Don't need to feel special. HIPO programme doesn't fast track your career at all, it just gives you additional "CCA" outside of working hours such as planning for events...etc.

LOL

This bozo dunno wtf he talking about. Plan simi lj event? You think SEEDers can plan events? LMFAO

Unregistered 01-08-2023 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 253144)
LOL

This bozo dunno wtf he talking about. Plan simi lj event? You think SEEDers can plan events? LMFAO

I think seeders should plan your life. Since you always lurk in this forum. I have been tracking your IP address hehehe

Unregistered 01-08-2023 10:35 AM

For SEED after the 2 years is it confirmed full-time role? Or is the entire stint 2 years and then you need to find a job again?

Unregistered 01-08-2023 01:45 PM

no confirmation and depend on ur kpi rating

If u cmi then after 2 yrs u r fired

Think of seed as a contract role not perm