Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 25-06-2022 10:19 PM

why some already receive laptop while some havent even receive onboarding documents

Unregistered 25-06-2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223425)
why some already receive laptop while some havent even receive onboarding documents

They are trolling la lol starting on 4th July still haven't receive Onboarding documents? You believe these trolls?

Unregistered 25-06-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223433)
They are trolling la lol starting on 4th July still haven't receive Onboarding documents? You believe these trolls?

maybe they just received last week? but whats the timeline after submitting onboarding documents until laptop/first day?

Unregistered 26-06-2022 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223433)
They are trolling la lol starting on 4th July still haven't receive Onboarding documents? You believe these trolls?

not trolling

I haven't get onboarding documents or work laptop but cos I starting next year Jan. I think all these ppl asking also starting in Jan 2023 bro not July 2022... So ya

Unregistered 26-06-2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223442)
not trolling

I haven't get onboarding documents or work laptop but cos I starting next year Jan. I think all these ppl asking also starting in Jan 2023 bro not July 2022... So ya

not trolling but i start next week but only received onboarding documents a few days ago. hr say they have too many people to settle. im also not sure if i will be notified everything last minute

Unregistered 26-06-2022 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223444)
not trolling but i start next week but only received onboarding documents a few days ago. hr say they have too many people to settle. im also not sure if i will be notified everything last minute

no offence bro but you're fked then lolol

after onboarding documents there's still lots of things to do, sign and create acc etc

Unregistered 26-06-2022 08:54 AM

starting next week, last i received was ref check, no laptop, no reporting details

Unregistered 26-06-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223409)
Hey, yeah I think so, I'm in C tho I don't know if it's the same but my TT3 teammate is in a different group and his learning schedule looks quite different.

And yea can't login, just need to wait.

hey bro same group hahah 8.30 at lvl 2 right? i cant login as well haha gg

Unregistered 26-06-2022 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223451)
no offence bro but you're fked then lolol

after onboarding documents there's still lots of things to do, sign and create acc etc

What are the list of things to do after onboarding documents?

Unregistered 26-06-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223462)
What are the list of things to do after onboarding documents?

Same qn here. So that I can list and ask hr for whats missing.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2