Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 18-03-2024 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271385)
19 March, coming liao.

Hmm ok, will keep a lookout tomorrow. Seems strange though that until now my org hasn't send or say anything about it. Even the workday performance tab is still stated as in progress, i.e. didn't see any updated performance result or letter on 16Mar after 8pm.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 12:08 PM

I’m in the same MX11 grade as one of my colleagues, who is a secondee from organisation statboard

She is here for 2years in same min/sb as me

Just wondering if we will both be graded in the same pool in the upcoming appraisal? Or am I graded relative to other MX11 from other departments within same statboard/min

Unregistered 18-03-2024 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271387)
Hmm ok, will keep a lookout tomorrow. Seems strange though that until now my org hasn't send or say anything about it. Even the workday performance tab is still stated as in progress, i.e. didn't see any updated performance result or letter on 16Mar after 8pm.

i have seen my PB grade last Friday on workday.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271369)
Ultimately, it will leave the mediocre, average, old, stubborn seniors behind having a stable high pay with 16 months or more annual salary package. The young and promising ones who couldn't withstand the lack of appreciation and fighting for better grades for promotion to leave for greener pasture.

"The stronger one stays, the better ones leaves"

Wouldn’t this lead to the organisation being very top heavy? Then the ‘senior’ people would have to take on junior work because not enough young people

Unregistered 18-03-2024 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271393)
Wouldn’t this lead to the organisation being very top heavy? Then the ‘senior’ people would have to take on junior work because not enough young people

Goes to show you have never sat in with meetings with bosses. They are not stupid. This is by design. They do not want too many smart people in the org. They want a few smart ones at the top and everyone else as worker bees.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271393)

lol u think the 'senior' people will be willing to take on junior work?

or would it be better for them to use their 'seniority' to influence the few juniors to be doing the extra work?

which one do u think they'll choose?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:53 PM

Promotion news

Promotion letter not out leh.. I think this Friday will be announced. Good luck to those who are waiting for it.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271486)
Promotion letter not out leh.. I think this Friday will be announced. Good luck to those who are waiting for it.

i already accepted mine on hrp

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271494)
i already accepted mine on hrp

hey where to find it on HRP uh?

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271496)
hey where to find it on HRP uh?

if have, promotion letter is in the inbox