Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 12-03-2023 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242169)
Are A and B+ usually only reserved for scholars?

No. Scholars who don’t perform can get C too. In fact it’s worse for them if they were given explicit opportunities and they still don’t perform.

Unregistered 12-03-2023 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242197)
How many months bonus for C-? Planning to lie flat and thinking of feasibility of C-.

same old answer - depends on your grade

Unregistered 12-03-2023 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242169)
Are A and B+ usually only reserved for scholars?

Scholars have it easier, there’s no denying that. “Invested in” hence prioritised, there are good ones but fair share of indecisive ones that don’t deserves their leadership roles.

Unregistered 13-03-2023 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242213)
Scholars have it easier, there’s no denying that. “Invested in” hence prioritised, there are good ones but fair share of indecisive ones that don’t deserves their leadership roles.

Scholars don’t mean can lead. Got IQ don’t mean got EQ.
Life is fair. Nobody is perfect all the time. But if always cock-up, that is possible.

Unregistered 13-03-2023 12:12 PM

Non scholars hard to get A. First you need to do your job well which will put you on C+. Then the bosses will feel confident to give you minor CCAs to do. Then you do them well, bring you to B. Then after that they will ask you to support the important CCAs which you will have to impress another set of bosses without alienating your boss, and also have some visibility and goodwill from the bosses’ boss (DS level at least) to get the A.

If you can do that then you will join PSLP and be a “scholar”

Scholars get good CCAs from the start. They can do good enough for the main work and excel at the CCAs to get their Bs. And that is enough. Then they can use their goodwill earned to lobby for meaningful CCAs that they enjoy doing so they will naturally do well in them…

Unregistered 13-03-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242170)
No, I'm not a scholar and I got A. Not trolling

Zhun bo? which agency/ministry?

Unregistered 13-03-2023 03:33 PM

can you get promoted with a c last year and a c this year?

Unregistered 13-03-2023 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242244)
can you get promoted with a c last year and a c this year?

Yes but rare. Quite easy to convince you that you need to get your 2 Bs and squeeze more performance from you.

I saw before a very high performer got a C because of… non work reason… but got promoted. That was a B then C though.

Sallyyeah 13-03-2023 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242238)
Zhun bo? which agency/ministry?

I'm also not a scholar. And I got A as I have previously shared blessed

Unregistered 13-03-2023 05:03 PM

C

i got C.
how much is multiplier?