Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 07-06-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220758)
Aiya, there’s always more than one solution to every problem. If cannot tahan the stress from bosses and stakeholders, then leave your job and seek for other less stressful jobs lah. Downside is lower income and lesser benefits. Weigh the pros and cons yourself. The choice is yours.

Not the OP btw, but yup, finally a sensible response here :)

Unregistered 07-06-2022 05:27 PM

How does the grading bell curve works? Do you fight with people within your MX (etc MX13 VS MX13) or is the fight regardless of MX?

Unregistered 07-06-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220786)
How does the grading bell curve works? Do you fight with people within your MX (etc MX13 VS MX13) or is the fight regardless of MX?

You are fighting within your MX.

Unregistered 07-06-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220787)
You are fighting within your MX.

If I am the only mx15 in department is it easier for me to get an A

Unregistered 07-06-2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220786)

Violence is strongly discouraged. CS do not fight with one another and never participate in Battle Royale for the sake of higher grading.

Unregistered 07-06-2022 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220788)

What a joke. If you think liddat, then senior management staff eg VPA would have gotten “A” every year already.. However, if you are the only Mx15, chances to get better grading like C+ are higher if you perform well. “A” grading is chope by high fliers already, you stand low chance, can only dream and envy.

Unregistered 08-06-2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220788)

your boss will assess you and give you a grade then it will be debated at the whole of organisation against others in the same grade. grades can be moderated at that org level

Unregistered 09-06-2022 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 220560)
Teachers no increment again.
Everyday scolded and threatened by school leaders and complained by unreasonable parents.
Deal with spoilt kids who don't listen and learn.
End up all faults pointed to the teachers.
Parents treat schools as childcare.
School leaders don't care.
Everything, just blame teachers.
No increment again.
After school holiday, time to tender resignation.
Buay tahan liao.

Yeah, it sounds like it’s everyone’s fault/issue but not yours. No mention of increment YET (the ministry did say it is still under review). Why don’t you mention about the CONNECT PLAN that teachers are entitled to that other schemes in the MOE do not have? Education Officers are already the premium scheme of the ministry. You enjoy many more benefits than others do, and please don’t go on the ******** rant about how much teachers work. MX colleagues do just as much.

Buay tahan just quit. You don’t sound very competent if you are getting scolded daily. Maybe after quitting, you will have time to self-reflect.

Unregistered 10-06-2022 12:05 PM

Any news on mid year bonus?

Unregistered 10-06-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 221229)
Any news on mid year bonus?

wait for the news on the news lor. what news u want? any news you hear before hand is either false or not allowed to be said.