Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/11693-mid-year-civil-servant-bonus-2019-a.html)

Unregistered 01-06-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136111)
Another bloody idiot here.

Read the source below:

National Wages Council recommends lower MVC or 10% of basic pay, if cuts needed
CHUANG PECK MING

MAR 30, 2020 02:00 PM

From business times

Keyword "recommends" and "if". Its not mandatory u piece of crap.

Sg heading into her worst recession ever... they released news early to preempt everyone liao.. u think will cut anot leh..

Unregistered 01-06-2020 08:01 PM

Still trying hard to argue against the fact. haha. Carry on pls. no harm done to the rest of us in actual fact. (go on, go on)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136181)
Sg heading into her worst recession ever... they released news early to preempt everyone liao.. u think will cut anot leh..

Unregistered 01-06-2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136181)

Lol what an idiot. Government job consider as essential. Why would they cut? U tink its fair to cut nurses and policeman salary?

This is unlike private sector where sales drop drastically due to covid. Hence they need to cut manpower which lead to paycut.

During covid, hospitals have to keep running and policeman still needed to uphold the law. At most they just freeze recruitment to save costs or terminate those contract staff working in civil service. They wont do paycut to the permanent staff.

Unregistered 01-06-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136203)
Lol what an idiot. Government job consider as essential. Why would they cut? U tink its fair to cut nurses and policeman salary?

This is unlike private sector where sales drop drastically due to covid. Hence they need to cut manpower which lead to paycut.

During covid, hospitals have to keep running and policeman still needed to uphold the law. At most they just freeze recruitment to save costs or terminate those contract staff working in civil service. They wont do paycut to the permanent staff.

You are seriously an embarrassment to the public service. If you were in the PS, I will think that you are likely a Div 3/4 officers living in your own world and totally disconnected from n what's gg on and thinking of Political Leaders n Senior Mgt. Just recently there were talks of bringing fwd recruitment in the PS to create more jobs, yet you are talking abt hiring freeze. Totally out of tune. Let me be frank here, your pay might not be cut soon only bcos u are a div 3/4 officers and they would like to protect the lower wage that's y u are spared. Div 1 officers are already bracing for a cut, just wondering if it will be stopped at the Superscale lvl and/or how far down it will go.

Unregistered 01-06-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136214)
You are seriously an embarrassment to the public service. If you were in the PS, I will think that you are likely a Div 3/4 officers living in your own world and totally disconnected from n what's gg on and thinking of Political Leaders n Senior Mgt. Just recently there were talks of bringing fwd recruitment in the PS to create more jobs, yet you are talking abt hiring freeze. Totally out of tune. Let me be frank here, your pay might not be cut soon only bcos u are a div 3/4 officers and they would like to protect the lower wage that's y u are spared. Div 1 officers are already bracing for a cut, just wondering if it will be stopped at the Superscale lvl and/or how far down it will go.

Div 1 will definitely get cut much more than Div 2.

Div 3 ans 4 by virtue of lower pay, dun think will be touched.

Dun ask me how i know.

Unregistered 02-06-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136217)

Dun ask me how i know.

Timescale officers are also not spared.

Unregistered 02-06-2020 12:51 AM

Cannot ask means unverified sources, haha. Ga ki kong Ga ki song.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136217)

Dun ask me how i know.

Unregistered 02-06-2020 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136214)

Lol u are just jealous that pte sector got paycut. Hahhaha

sinkingfeeling 02-06-2020 06:52 AM

Don't need quarrel so much, anything is better than being "funemployed" :(

Unregistered 03-06-2020 08:31 PM

When is the announcement for mid year bonus?? Will it be like last year get 1 month?