Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10975-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-graduate-talent-programme-2019-previously-young-banker.html)

Unregistered 12-12-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127021)
Anybody has updates on BOS MA application? Invites to AC out?

Yah gotten reply.

Unregistered 12-12-2019 09:31 PM

Anyone knows whats the starting pay for BOS MA prog

Unregistered 17-12-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 121269)
Jokes. Everyone knows that the best go to DBS MA program. Only uselsss people like u go to OCBC. Among the 3 local banks everyone know DBS is the best.

Huh what is an MA programme? I am in foreign bank S&t.... Lol.

Unregistered 18-12-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127112)
Anyone knows whats the starting pay for BOS MA prog

hearsay 4.6k. glassdoor verified.

Unregistered 18-12-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127106)
Yah gotten reply.

yeah bro the AC was held on 13 Dec, invites were sent out in November. all the offers should have been given out by monday

Unregistered 20-12-2019 05:27 PM

db welath managemebt

Any one applied and got news?

Unregistered 24-12-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127394)
Any one applied and got news?

bro you asking db or bos?

Unregistered 28-12-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93432)
hi all
pay for this grad program depends on your class of honours (irregardless if local or overseas degree)

1st class - 4.4k
2nd upper - 3.8k
2nd lower - 3.3k
not sure about pay for 3rd class and below

start of program includes 3 weeks training and 1 week overseas training (usually go to KL)

this program is good if you applying to all divisions except ops & tech division (O&T)

the tech division sucks especially... if you come in late and tap in at 9:01am an email will be sent to your supervisor saying you are late.. and guess who does your appraisals?? (your supervisor duh!)

there's also of sai kang to do such as planning for events and even for CNY the O&T in this program have to train and perform lion dance during CNY (like seriously they make fresh grads do lion dance when other divisions just hire external parties to dance)

my advice is this program is decent if you are NOT joining O&T. if you are applying to O&T i urge you to reconsider and would advice you apply to other banks which have similar pay/programs but dont have so much non-value adding sai kang to do.

however understand that job market now not so good... so if really no choice then coming here is better than not having a job.

anyway have been here in the tech dept for 2 years and am really sick of this place..constantly reorg.. tons of bureaucratic red tape.. always coming back on weekends to deal with issues etc etc
yesterday was my last day officially with the bank. am saying all this so that at least future grads will have all this information before deciding to join O&T, and hopefully not make the same mistake i did. for those applying to non-O&T should be fine and program is same as other banks

Source: s://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/7898-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-young-bankers-programme-4.html#.Xgdzd_xS9PZ

Unregistered 07-01-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127499)
bro you asking db or bos?

DB. And also anyone receive ocbc video interview? How long after you did it gotten a reply?

Unregistered 07-01-2020 11:45 PM

Video interview

Can anyone share the video interview questions for Ocbc grad prog 2020