Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Enterprise Singapore hiriing timeframe (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10487-enterprise-singapore-hiriing-timeframe.html)

Unregistered 10-01-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196930)
Anyone going for ESG MAP Assessment Centre? Does anyone that has went through it before have any advice and could you please share what the business case study was about?

Hi, does anyone have any tips for those who went for ESG MAP AC round?

Unregistered 29-01-2022 01:35 PM

notice ESG hiring ad got quite a few postings abt associates/senior associates.

what happen when the contractual duration for the A/SAs are up?
got so many perm headcount to port over mah?

Unregistered 29-01-2022 03:56 PM

Resignation wave?

Known quite a number of people resigning from ESG. Why?
Culture? Pay? Workload?

Anyone can shed some light?

Unregistered 29-01-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200271)
Known quite a number of people resigning from ESG. Why?
Culture? Pay? Workload?

Anyone can shed some light?

Not much future if you aren't a scholar.

Unregistered 17-02-2022 09:01 PM

Anyone accepted in this year's intake yet?

Unregistered 18-02-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203429)
Anyone accepted in this year's intake yet?

Just finished panel interview this week. Not sure of the outcome yet tho.

Unregistered 19-02-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203523)

u applied for what role?

Unregistered 28-02-2022 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203523)

What type of questions were u ask if you dont mind sharing? Looking to apply but for their scholarship track

Rae 28-03-2022 01:05 AM

ESG's Management Associate Programme Application Closing soon

Hi

i have been working in ESG for over 3 years and have seen & worked with many MAs, most of which are very capable and great to work with. I do not see scholars receiving special treatment. Performance and progress are based on performance. Most of my colleagues in other divisions would agree that the people are very fun to work with, helpful & collaborative.

That said, it is true that attrition across the organisation (typically after ppl stay a few years) is not low. I think one of the biggest factors could be workload and the appeal of the private sector, which is not very surprising given how closely ESG works with the companies (officers are often poached), and the transferable skills acquired. Another thing is the nature of work; inevitably, there is some level of ops work and officers are sometimes pulled into worksteams not directly related to their division (e.g. covid workstreams) - part of a larger agenda to serve the country. Officers also have to be quite versatile and pick up things outside their domain quickly.

Well, if you are keen, applications for Enterprise Singapore’s (ESG) Management Associate Programme (MAP) close on 4th April 2022. s://.enterprisesg.gov.sg/careers/management-associate-programme

Unregistered 28-03-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae (Post 210728)
Hi

i have been working in ESG for over 3 years and have seen & worked with many MAs, most of which are very capable and great to work with. I do not see scholars receiving special treatment. Performance and progress are based on performance. Most of my colleagues in other divisions would agree that the people are very fun to work with, helpful & collaborative.

That said, it is true that attrition across the organisation (typically after ppl stay a few years) is not low. I think one of the biggest factors could be workload and the appeal of the private sector, which is not very surprising given how closely ESG works with the companies (officers are often poached), and the transferable skills acquired. Another thing is the nature of work; inevitably, there is some level of ops work and officers are sometimes pulled into worksteams not directly related to their division (e.g. covid workstreams) - part of a larger agenda to serve the country. Officers also have to be quite versatile and pick up things outside their domain quickly.

Well, if you are keen, applications for Enterprise Singapore’s (ESG) Management Associate Programme (MAP) close on 4th April 2022. s://.enterprisesg.gov.sg/careers/management-associate-programme

wa lao, even if HR also can don't so obvious anot