Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Enterprise Singapore hiriing timeframe (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10487-enterprise-singapore-hiriing-timeframe.html)

segovia 09-06-2018 09:48 PM

Enterprise Singapore hiriing timeframe

Hi guys... anybody got try their luck with enterprise Singapore?

Unregistered 12-06-2018 02:49 PM

How is the pay progression like here? Also is the job scope exciting?

Unregistered 22-07-2018 12:51 AM

very political place..avoid

Unregistered 24-07-2018 05:17 PM

Agree with the above poster.avoid this place.ppl here are selfish and politics are quite serious .turnover is pretty high too.

jjason 24-07-2018 06:38 PM

I did get an interview before... They took one month to interview me.. Then another another 6 months to get back to me lol...

And they just called me out of the blue...

From the comments above happy I disntnjoin

Unregistered 26-07-2018 05:00 PM

i've a very bad experience when i interviewed for a job before they merged (IE and spring). in a nutshell, it is very disorganised. i was led to "believing" that they want me and was dropped at the last round, after 4 intensive interviews.

won't recommend, even though i didn't join in the end.

Unregistered 28-07-2018 09:19 PM

Yes, I have also been to the first and second interviews. The interviewers had the arrogant vibe, and think too highly of themselves. It is better to join other stat boards.

Unregistered 28-07-2018 09:28 PM

I agree. There was a female HR interviewer in the interviewer panel. Her position was "HR business partner", but shockingly she looks v.young & speak inexperiencendly (highly likely below 30yrs old). So as to meet so called senior reps of startups/smes, i believe their ranks can be purposefully inflated to wrong extent.

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjason (Post 109094)
I did get an interview before... They took one month to interview me.. Then another another 6 months to get back to me lol...

And they just called me out of the blue...

From the comments above happy I disntnjoin

dreamerlyfe93 05-08-2018 10:52 PM

Hi guys, Im applying for the Global Markets section. Hows the work culture? Still political?

Wonder how long will they take to get back to me. Submitted my application 1 week ago. Typically govt agencies take 1 month to call you up after submitting your application.

But really excited about the job scope and really want to get out of my current shithole

Unregistered 18-01-2019 04:32 PM

Bad Vibes

I went for interview and the Global Markets Director was very condescending and asked intrusive questions about my children and Husband before he dropped the bomb that there was a lot of over time and travelling involved. I mentioned I was ok with it but he looked impatient. Maybe cos I was a married lady he didn’t like it

HR also asked very personal questions to me

Very arrogant workplace, very selfish and elitist people, not pro-family.

AVOID. Plenty of other opportunities that pay well and treat employees like Human. Don’t fall for a sexy-sounding job and be treated like crap:(